That night me and Paul were sitting in my Ontario Hotel room. "Ya know, I often wonder why I was born a boy" I sighed "maybe it was so you could have lovely and challenging experiences going through the transition?" Paul suggested "I don't know" I said laying down on the bed.

paul layed down next to me and put his hand on my stomach "i don't care who the biological father is... Your going to be a great dad" I said smiling like an idiot. "And your going to be a great mother" he sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Mimi called the other day" I said out of no where "what'd she say?" Paul asked "she wanted to know when I would stop pretending to be a girl and go back to the handsome fellow I was" I sighed "I'm calling her now. No tells my girlfriend that" he said getting out of bed and going over to the phone in the next room (for some reason their was a phone in the bathroom).

Normally I would have tried to stop him but I never really did Like my Aunt and she was always telling me to be more of a man. And to stop swooning over men. I miscarried twins a few years earlier and when I was grieving my sons (that I named Julian and Sean) she told me that men don't cry and I was being to soft on myself. I thought she was right so I joined my high schools football team. Perpously got injured so I didn't have to go into the locker room.

So yeah I didn't care that Paul was going to give her an ear full. I was actually quite glad about it.

A few minutes later Paul came back into the room with a childish smirk on his face. "What happened" I asked "i just told her she was an asshole for telling you to stop pretending your a girl and that a physiologist said that your a girl" He responded taking his place on the bed.

"Can you stay the night with me... I get lonely really easy?" I said doing the puppy dog eyes. "Sure thing Clairy Beary" he said turning off the light.