Part 1:

Every day in March, the city of Jinyun will always rain. The sound of pattering rain mixed with the unique moist air of the southern city, wrapped in the body, this kind of taste, until leaving home for many years, Lin Jingzhen still can not forget.

He suffered from insomnia. He never slept well since the day of his death. So he was awakened by the rain at four o'clock in the morning, and he sat at his door and looked at Jinyun Mountain, which was covered by mist and rain. In 1990, Jinyun Mountain has not been found to be deeply buried in the mineral resources of the soil, so it is very beautiful, and it is very different from the devastating appearance of Lin Jingyu's impression.

At the door of the house, it was a mess. The white wreath of the word "Make" was blown by the wind, and it was placed on the corner of the wall to splash the mud. After the wet, the soft red and fat red bamboo skin...

He turned back and his eyes fell on the fir coffin that was parked in the living room alone. The raw wood of the cooked tung oil was red and shiny, and the price was high. It was the favorite material of the rich people in Jinyun City.

Lying in the head, it was the horror of the foreign priest who had been sent away with tears more than 20 years ago.

The wall is painted on the running horse's calendar, and the black and white letters are printed on March 6, 1990. Lin was immersed in the dream-like shackles, but still knew that in the next four days, the old man who missed his half-life would be smashed into the cemetery of Jinyun City. And his tombstone will accompany the increasingly brilliant development of Jiangjia, and become a holy place for the Jinyun Municipal Committee to routinely worship during the Qingming period.

Lin Jingzhen only remembers that he was drinking a pot of wine in front of the cemetery. That day, he had just finished training abroad. He returned to Yan City and took a flight to Jinyun. He had not slept for more than 40 hours. He was very exhausted and was shocked to hear that his old friend Gao Sheng was executed. Tears are not enough. After crying, I fell asleep on the tombstone.

When he woke up, he had returned to the day of his 18th birthday twenty-five years ago.

"Thriller!" The regular rain fell through the chain's squeaking noise, and a half-old bicycle drove into the field of vision and stopped in front of the forest. The owner of the car held a long leg on the ground and supported the umbrella with one hand. He said: "I guess you haven't gone out yet, come up, I will take you to school!"

The 18-year-old Gao Sheng shaved a short inch and wore a worn-out but clean large school uniform. The high-necked sweater in the hand-woven head showed his head and washed out the ball, which was more and more expensive than joining the "gang" later. The color suit is too simple. But this heartless smile, Lin Jingyu has not seen it for more than ten years.

He couldn't speak for a long time. Gao Sheng saw that he was pale and looked awkward, but only when he was sad because of his grandfather's death, he did not dare to persuade him. He only patted his own 28 weights. If nothing happened: "Hurry up. Ah, it's slippery, don't be late for self-study!"

Lin Jingzhen reacted for a few seconds and stood up slowly: "You wait for me for a while."

He turned back to the house, but did not go to the school bag that he had packed the night before. Instead, he walked over to the coffin and leaned over to look at the old man who was thin and short and closed.

This is Lin's long life, the most loved, and the only trusted family.

"Grandfather." Why don't you let me come back a few days earlier? Even if I listen to the voice of the majesty and love again. Lin Jingzheng reached for the old man to take care of a little messy hair, his line of sight through his young and firm, slender and slender five fingers, a moment of delay, the right hand clenching the wall finally released, swallowed, tears revealed Missing smile: "I am going to school."