Part 3:

In a school where the comprehensive performance is not very good, it is conceivable what the poor students in the five classes are.

In the 90-year-old city of Jinyun, the economy has just recovered, the humanities are not enough, and the municipal capacity is limited. It is logical to breed many second world human beings hidden in the dark corner. It's enough to see how the social security of Jinyun City is so worrying at the time when the Jiang family dared to transfer the legacy of Jiang's grandfather.

Those who walk through the city's lights and greens and sing the songs and dances in front of the singers and dances, are all under the constraints of nothingness. Lin Jingxi saw the horrible dusty murder of the building when it collapsed, but could not deny how horrible it was when it was flourishing.

Most of the children in the five classes have already given up the college entrance examination. The first few classes are quietly in class. After a while, the five classes at the end of the floor, near the toilet, are almost all around the corner of the corridor. Lin Jingyu just appeared after Gao Sheng and Hu Yu, and he got the same treatment as the triumphant martyrs -

This group of rebellious and self-contained young people rushed to pat him on his arms and shoulders, praised with great entanglement -

"Man, you are too cow!"

"My mother had been thinking about this for eight hundred years, and Li Yurong was forced to commit it!"

"That is, the JB English taught, the words and the phonetic symbols are not right, and tm said that he is the London cavity..."

A class of students is somewhat superior and has never been with other class students. Hu Yu's fear of Lin's horror has shifted from a class of all-class students to a group of unruly students. The psychological gap is too great, and he wants to drive away. It was just unexpected that Lin Jingzheng did not reject or dislike the students with poor grades as she imagined. In the face of a large number of ridicules, he did not swear, even licking his mouth and showing a disdainful look, raising his arms handsomely. Hammered the head of the boy's shoulders -

"I am graduating soon, I am afraid she is a fart."

The boy stunned for two seconds, and the smile was so much sincer. He raised his hand and pushed a few squares to intentionally block the followers who went to the road. He put his arm on the shoulder of Lin's horror, and the tone was really intimate: "Buddy, I'm horrified, my name is Deng Mai, and I'm a good buddy in the future."

He is tall and his skin is dark, but because of the three-dimensional appearance, it seems to have a different kind of handsome. Lin can not recognize him? In the future, Deng Mai is the best-mixed one in the five classes. This person will come from school, and then he will not study again, and he will go out and confuse with them. It's just that he didn't follow the "big bang", but instead opened the bar, and finally the bars of several cities near Jinyun were almost in his name. Lin Jingyu had a good impression on him because this person was very affectionate and often went to visit Hu Yu. When Gao Sheng's judgment came down, Lin's horror came back to see him off. Deng Mai took a step forward and also told him that he had concealed the news of Hu Yu's death, saying that Gao Sheng would not go so painfully.

This point, Lin Jingzheng is very grateful.

Sometimes he thinks that he has no heart and lungs in his life, and he always feels regretful. At that time, he could hardly accept the reality that he was transferred to the five classes, and he was still in a position of resistance to everything around him. He refused to interact with the students who did not take the right path and never thought about Hu Yu. How sad it is to be in this heart. People are always lost before they realize how valuable they have missed.