Part 6

Hu Yu soon knew about Li Yurong's strike. When I heard that the school had to cancel the five classes of English teaching, I was so scared that I would apologize to the principal's office and be stopped by the students in the class.

Do not argue for arrogance, half of their heads are for Hu Yu, not to mention the teacher Li Yurong, with or without what? Even her pro-Korean Gao Sheng felt that the gas was very good. Li Yurong wore the shoes that Hu Yu had worn for so long, but it had been going smoothly. This time, it was an unprecedented fall, enough for her to lose a few years. Face, I will learn how to be a man with a tail in the future.

In order to convince Li Yurong, he also took a group of five students to take out the review notes that Lin Jingzhen explained for them. The review content above was clear and organized, and he did not know how much higher than Li Yurong's handwriting. Under the soft and hard foam, Hu Yu agreed to maintain the status quo.

Hu Yu is also very helpless. She hates her own stupid tongue and fails to create a good environment for the students. She hates Li Yurong for teaching the private waste, and even hates the school leaders. They can actually stop. How ridiculous is the decision to drop the English class for the third year candidates!

He was detained for welfare, was robbed of quotas and training opportunities, and all kinds of injustices in the past, Hu Yu had to endure. But this time, for the first time, she felt disappointed with the school that she devoted a lot of time to teaching.

However, seeing that the children are quite convinced of the horror of the management, let the words back to make the homework to write homework, do not know much than usual, she also got a little comfort.

She took the stack of school leaders and did not hesitate to veto, and spent a few days studying the new review plan, which was continually questioned to breed a retreating and hesitant mentality that was unprecedentedly firm.

Give it a try, tell her in a voice, try it.

The five classes of this group of children have no way to go, and the results are even worse.

Then try it, what's the point?

******

Baima Street is close to Jiefang Road. During the day, it is a commercial street. After the night falls, there will be many night markets. It is the most lively place in this small city of Jinyun City.

Gao Sheng thought that he was about to see the "black road boss" in Jinyun City, and he could not conceal his expression of excitement. He helped Lin Jingqi carry the bag, walked through a stall and a smoke-filled barbecue stall, and even the fragrant smell of the fragrant scent could not hold his footsteps, often too fast to get out a lot, and again Turning around, the back of the child ran back in the direction of the slow forest.

"Thriller, horror." He thought about the future. "What do you say when I say that he will appreciate him for a week? I heard that he can be arrogant, but also special ~~~ have money! Let's open the game hall at the back door of the school. Do you know if it is? It is what he covers. Zhou Haijun, this is the ancestral grave that burned Gaoxiang, and actually knows this big man."

It also burned high incense, and the grave was almost dug. Lin stunned his hands and stared at the ground, walking very gently, his face could not show his expression, faintly replied: "Yeah."

He didn't listen to Gao Sheng and was thinking about the memory of his life.

The law and order of Jinyun City has not been very good. Until the later days of the war, all kinds of gang gangs are often seen in the streets and lanes.

However, in his impression, those gangs are just a small fight, a group of small gangs to collect protection fees to open a disco game hall to eat. This situation has continued until the emergence of a group of foreign forces around 98 years ago, and Jinyun City has really become deep. Compared with the group of people, the local "gangsters" in Jinyun City are like herbivorous sheep. They were swallowed by whales less than a week later. Gao Sheng and Zhou Haijun's gang were like this. Disbanded.