ITZY X MALE READER (Part 5): Debut and a Date

It's been a few days since you a Lia hooked up and things were going well. You both had decided on a date to go out on which is today and itzy's debut song "DALLA DALLA" was completed with the M/V filmed and ready to go. The girls were gonna revealed to the public soon as members of JYP's newest girl group and they couldn't be more excited.

After the girls came over that one night to record you've actually become quite close with them. Aside from Lia who you were close to for obvious reasons, you slowly became friends with the others over the course of preparations for their debut. You and Yuna were practically like brother and sister at this point due to the fact that she makes friends easily with her outward personality. Chaeryeong was very much interested in your musical skill and you both bonded over making beats for her to dance practice to. As for Ryujin you both had an incredibly dry sense of humor so you hit it off quite well, becoming quick friends, sometimes it felt like you two were best friends already. Lastly there was Yeji, you were close to her like the others but there wasn't anything you two could particularly bond over so she tends to be the most distant of the bunch, but never rude she's always sweet and very chill to be around.

Then of course there is Lia who you've gotten the closest to considering the circumstances. Not to mention the fact you may be dating this girl soon if things go well today. Sure you two have already hooked up but this is different. That night was to help Lia de-stress, today was an actual date. Your chance to be with Lia, a dream come true. You sat there zoning out daydreaming about spending years with Lia when a voice snapped you back to present day. "Hey silly~" You looked up and saw Lia looking drop dead gorgeous in a stunning crop top and shorts that mesmerized you immediately, her face had to be hidden behind a mask sadly but she did have to hide from the media. "Hello Lia~" you said back in a sultry tone. She giggled at your clear attraction to her outfit, "I know how much you love midriff so I came prepared hehe." You quickly put your arm around her waist and felt her exposed skin on your fingertips. It felt amazing to say the least. "Alright let's go, don't want anyone getting suspicious about your identity." "Yeah let's!"

You both made your way to your car and drove off to your date location, a wide open park with plenty of space to spot any reporters trying to sneak up on you and Lia. You brought a basket full of food you made yourself and a single red rose. Lia gasped and was almost driven to tears by your gesture but you managed to stop her and make her laugh instead. You both talked for hours laughing and eating on a small cloth. Near the end of the date Lia snuggled up next to you, her bare skin rubbing against your arms. "Y/N?" "Yes Lia?" "Date me okay?" "Hey that's my line." She laughed but then slowly got up and looked at you, caressing your cheek. She leaned in and kissed you softly. Afterward she pulled away and looked you in the eye. "Listen I'm not supposed to be seeing anyone, but I want to be with you Y/N. Can you please try and keep this as locked down as you can?" Her eyes were pure, full of love as she looked at you, "Yes of course Lia. Anything for you." She snuggled into your chest and nodded off. You kissed her forehead and packed up. While Lia was asleep you got everything together and carried her to the car, drove her home and dropped her off.

After a few days itzy made their debut to roaring success. They broke record after record and within just a week had already cemented themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the kpop industry. It felt good to know you helped Lia in any capacity to not only reach her dream, but to do so with such amazing achievement. You were so proud of her and the other girls, and you wanted to do something for them. You thought for a bit and then the perfect idea struck. A celebration! You quickly brought out your phone and texted them all to come over on their soonest off-day all together, which Lia had already told you was a week from now due to their promotions. You were bummed you had to wait that long to give them a party they deserve but "hey at least I have more time." you thought. This was gonna be great.

After reading your messages Lia also thought it was a great idea, but she seemed to have something in mind that didn't even cross yours. She hummed to herself happily as she prepared to go to practice.

To be continued~