My wife

" I don't know but whenever I address you as my wife in front of people .. I feel immense joy and proud ."

                                                                            ~ MU 

Rakshit - 

I can see by her face that she is pretty shocked when I asked mom about her job , I don't know what exactly going in her mind but when I heard that she wanted to work ,I thought that this is the perfect opportunity for her to get a little exposure to new things and so that she can cope up with changes in future . I know that may be this will increase her stress but after hearing her I can say that she wanted to do job and be independent badly like she was suffocating with in herself and wanted to break those barrier around her move freely and do something of her own . 

I know this feeling when mom decline for my dance academy first I started to get suffocated doing office work and all .. It 's hard to explain ..  Leave it.. 

I asked drishti to get ready and also said to wear something in which she is comfortable ..I am going to give her a tour of my second home which is my office and my dream .. and also introduce to my friends who work with me .. 

" Drishti I am going to introduce you to my friends who work with me hope you don't have any problem .? "  I am hesitate to know the answer as I was the one to keep this marriage a secret .. 

" yeah I have no problem .  but rakshit what about job and all , I was just saying like that I didn't mean anything like doing job right now .. we just got married and do you think it's appropriate for me to work just the next day of marriage ? " She asked with a confused expression not knowing what to do next . 

" Drishti you don't need to worry today we are just going to introduce you to my friends and you can join me whenever do you think you are ready for it but yeah don't make your husband to wait  ."  I said last line jokingly ..  she giggled .. 

" Okay than  today I will go with you take a tour of your workplace and from next week I will start the work , I will be dealing with your finances and with your schedule .. " She said happiness was clearly visible on her face .. 

" okay " She quickly changed into a suit as she was wearing saree at home .. 

Soon we bit good bye to mom and  made our way to my car  . We started our journey to my office .My office was situated on second floor it have only Few rooms one is the big hall for dance practice , one is my office and other is my room where I sometime spend time alone or when I am too tired to go home I just sleep there .. none have key of that room except me , not even my friends but now I am thinking to give it to Drishti and also bring her here for spending some time alone with her .. or may be plan my first date with her .. 

Stop grinning like fool rakshit .. I mentally slapped myself ..  

We both reach his office and as we exited our car, her gaze went to building and I felt her visibly frozen.. For a minute I thought she see something wrong some kind of pain emotion flashes on her eyes, made me shocked ...

" What happen Why are you so shocked ?" I said to her taping on her shoulder.

She came out of her trance and tried to smile and shaked her head saying nothing ..just got surprise seeing the picture on the building .

" oh this one , you know na I am a dance teacher so my place have to be showing that , so we drew this big poster on our building which is look perfect even from far places ." she again gave a fake smile and nodded and diverted her eyes back to the building ..