The Kai of the Seventh

"SARADA!!!" a voice yelled and the young Uchiha girl turned to see Boruto, the son of the Seventh "Boruto...what the hell are you yelling about?!" Sarada irritatedly asked "Nothing much! Just wanna invite you for Dad's Christmas Kai..." Boruto answered with a playful smile "And also, Himawari [but of course], Shikadai, Chocho, Metal Lee, Mitsuki, and Inojin will be there!!!" he added to convince her.

After a moment of silence, "Fine..." Sarada replied with a slight grunt. Boruto's smile turned wider "AWESOME DATTEBASA!!! I'LL BE EXPECTING YOU, SARA!!!" Boruto yelled while running away. "Hn." Sarada replied, unknowingly imitating her father "Yeesh...that boy..." Sarada thought as she entered the house.

"Okaa-san!" Sarada called "Are you going to the Seventh's kai (party)?" Sarada continued "Yes, sweetie...your father is coming home as well...he'll come with us..." Sakura replied, slightly flicking a fork from her hand while fixing the table. Sarada sighed and went to lock herself in her room. She, in truth, did that because she hates her father...and she didn't like to see her father. She has heard of how her father treated her mother and she hates him for that...when she's asked why, she'll answer one thing; "All he did...to Mama...I can't forgive him for that...he left us and just rarely comes back for us...I won't forgive him...SHANNAROO!!!"

Once Sarada was in her room, the door opened silently and Sakura didn't hear it because she was busy cooking tomato soup (Yeah, Sasuke's fave food) and then, she felt arms wrapping around her waist and a voice whispered in her ear "How is my koi (love) doing?" a husky voice asked. Sakura, knowing who owns the voice, giggled and said "I'm doing fine...Sarada is too..." Sakura replied as she turned down the fire of the stove and faced Sasuke.

As they were fixing the table, "You look...utsukushii (beautiful)..." Sasuke said "Huh?" Sakura asked, not neccesarily hearing what he said "Why do you have to be utsukushii (beautiful)?" Sasuke asked as he helped her fix the table "Should I take that as a compliment or complaint?" Sakura asked "Hmm...Compliment...daisuki (I love you), bijin (beautiful woman)..." Sasuke replied as he kissed her square on the lips.

~~~

What do you think, Sarada's reaction will be once she sees Sasuke? Stay updated! I'll try to update as soon as I can...