Don't Leave Me

"MIKASA! PLEASE! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY!" Eren screamed. "Eren. You're crazy! I can't live with a suicidal bastard like you! Don't make it any harder for me or Armin." Mikasa replied on the verge of tears. Watching the boy who saved her life leave her.

Eren's arms dropped to his sides. His face drained from color. Shocked from what his adoptive sister said. "A-and we won't e-ever visit y-you.." Mikasa stuttered. Eren fell to his knees. Letting the nurses put the straight-jacket on him. He walked to the van, no fighting at all. He slowly let the nurses and others drive him to the institute. "Then there's no reason to call you my sister or friend anymore.." He whispered starring into the starry-eyed sky.

~•~•~ (A/N "~•~•~" means time skip.)

Being walked to my cell-like room. Completely white. Just a bed, toilet, sink, shower, and table. All the necessities to live. But where was the food? He figured people would bring it down, since after all. They didn't want to take him out of his straight-jacket. Moments later a short man with, crow like hair in the style of an undercut, and piercing gray-blue eyes. He held a pen and pad out the words written. "I'm your cell-mate" . Eren nodded and sat on his bed. Looks like his life was starting out just great.