[ 05 ] paint stains

(this chapter is kinda filler and doesn't have any plot stuff for Tommy but is the start of Will and Techno's plot-lines)

.ೃ࿔*:・ ACT ONE Sucker Punch.
PART FIVE, Paint Stains

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

FADE IN: SCENE ONE
DAY FIVE — 9:10 AM

FADE IN: SCENE ONEDAY FIVE — 9:10 AM

₊˚ˑ🍎🫖*ೃ༄

THE PAST TWO DAYS HAD COME AND GONE WITHOUT an incident, Tommy and Will had primarily avoided contact, and when they had to interact, Phil, Techno, or both were in the room keeping the peace. Phil, some days prior, had decided to call the greens and schedule a meetup. School was starting in a few days and it would be nice for Tommy to know at least one person. The Watsons were currently sat around their kitchen table eating; all except Will who was somewhere in the living room.

"We're going to the greens," Phil stated loudly enough for Will to hear from the room behind him before promptly turning to completely look at Tommy "So you can meet toby"

Wilbur attempted to open the front door.

"Hey! where do you think you're going?"

"out?" Wilbur had stated (as if it were obvious).

"No, I said we, Will, you and techno are coming too."

"Toby is in Tommy's grade— not ours—  why do we have to come?" Wilbur (and henceforth Techno) knew Toby from school. Their private school was relatively small and everyone knew each other. It's not that they were friends, or, even been in the same room for over an hour (aside from assemblies; their school for some ungodly reason adored assemblies).

"Look, their oldest, what was his name? Teddy he just came back from boarding school so I think they're hoping he can make some friends. Meaning you two are most definitely coming."

"Boarding school? What?"

"Yeah, I don't know— you can ask him" Phil checks the clock "in twenty minutes"

Everyone got ready, grabbing coats, putting on shoes. Eventually, they left.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

CUT TO: SCENE TWO
DAY FIVE — 9:53 PM

CUT TO: SCENE TWODAY FIVE — 9:53 PM