"Yes, Harry." I nodded, folding my hands together.

"I'm glad you're easy to cooperate with." He rested his elbows on the counter, sniffling his nose.

Even thought he said to just forget about...what I heard him say...I couldn't. It was utterly and physically impossible. All the questions span through my mind like a bicycle wheel. What uniform? What was I going to find out? Is he going to keep me here or is he going to let me go? The questions over topped the next. Battling each other in my mind. The thoughts were the ships, and my mind was the field.

I stood up, walking over to him. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and lightly groaned. "We're still good, right?" I mumbled to him.

"I am if you are." He tapped my head, my lips turned up slightly. "Just do as I said. Forget about everything, forget anything happened."

I can't..

"Okay," I nodded looking up at him. He shot me a smirk and I shrugged slightly.

I wanted to know what the whole scheme was, you know? What this whole thing was. If it wasn't bad, he would tell me and I wouldn't have to forget about it. So, something was bad, very bad. I will figure it out. The next time Harry leaves and Niall is here to watch me, I will make a plan. I will go into that room, I've been in there before. But I've never actually had a deep look around. This time, I will. And no one will stop me. I'm going to find myself the lost answers that I was deeply looking for.

"I'm going to go grab something really quick. I will be right back," I muttered kissing his shoulder as I quietly crept upstairs to his bedroom. That is where my journal was, my brown leather journal with the red pen.

I snatched it off of the dresser; clutching it close to my chest. You couldn't rip it away from me if you had the strength of a bench presser. That's how tight I held it.

I walked down the stairs and saw Harry in the same position in the kitchen, except he was scrolling on his phone to keep himself occupied. Probably doing something illegal on the screen, of course. I wonder what it could fs this time?

I sat on the couch, sticking my tongue between my teeth as I used up an half empty sheet of my journal to write down a quick plan. The page already had a short journal entry on it, I didn't want any of the blank sheets of paper to go to waste.

After I scribbled the plan out, I put the cap back on the pen so it wouldn't dry out. I closed the brown leather notebook, and placed it next to me on the couch armrest.

Harry walked over to me, sitting at my spread legs. He had a smirk on his face as his hands trailed up my calf. I knew what he was doing, make it any more obvious? But I still asked in response of his teasing.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I smirked as his soft hand grazed my thigh, slightly squeezing it.

"Touching you." He licked his lips with a smirk, and my cheeks flushed bright red from the seductive words slurring out of his mouth.

I hummed lightly; his finger grazed my underwear. I was in a little mini skirt, so my under area was out in the open. It was all free range for him.

He gave me a reassuring nod, asking if what he was doing was okay with me. I nodded a yes, he smirked continuing.

I felt him stand up a little bit from the squat he was originally in as he touched my thigh. His hands moved there way on my shoulders, pushing me back into the couch. He chuckled slightly under his breath, dragging his hands around my neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat, as he brushed his hands over my scarred skin.