Dianna Agron

You were with Naya and Hemo as you had to film a scene. With Hemo she kept messing up causing you and naya to break out in laughter which made heather break out too. It went on and on and on for about an hour. A scene that was only supposed to take you 20 minutes took 56. "Magic poop stealing water chair" really made you guys laugh and it wasn't supposed to make you laugh, that hard atleast. Even Chris and Lea broke out into laughter, but after that you had to run the scene in the gym of heather singing beyoncé. It's been a couple hours since then and you had other side things you needed to do. You had told Dianna that you would meet up with her later as she wanted to take you to lunch.

As you walked on set with naya over to the auditorium stage talking about god knows what when Kevin popped up shushing the both of you. "What's that for?" you asked in a whisper. "Diannas asleep." he said looking over at her covered in a blanket passed out on the seats. "Again?" Naya asked. "How does she find that comfortable?" you and kevin shrugged at her question. "My question is why she's always sleeping? Like this is the third time this week she has been asleep while we are shooting." Kevin said confused. You knew why but you didn't say anything specific. "Maybe her mattress is uncomfortable?" Naya offered with a shrug. "Oh and that's comfortable?" Kevin sassed gesturing to her spot. "Well i don't know i'm not dianna!" You watched as Di moved in her sleep. Wiggling around in the chair pulling the blanket up to her chin as the others stayed bickering. you'd hate to have them wake her up so you shushed them. "Your nagging is going to wake her up!" you whispered yelled. "What are you her girlfriend? she's fine chillax." Kevin said. "Naya Kevin we need you two in the choir room." a stage hand said coming up to you all. They said their goodbyes before you quietly made your way over to Dianna. You carefully picked her up. She woke up a little more but wrapped her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist as the blanket draped over her back. "Cmon Di let's get you back to the trailer." you whispered carrying her out of the room catching the eyes of two of your cast mates, Chris and Darren.

Your trailer was right next to hers and the walk from the set wasn't too unbearable thankfully. Carefully opening the door to her trailer you turned off the lights inside and laid her down on the couch she had inside gently resting her head on the pillow. You put the blanket back over her carefully before shutting the blinds quietly. You walked back over to her and pushed the hair from her face placing a light kiss on her forehead before saying, "Sleep right di." You went to open the trailer door but she stopped you, "Wait." she said groggily. "Stay with me please baby." you two had been dating for a couple of months. No one knew, like literally no one. Your fans shipped you and her and so did many of your cast mates but none of them properly knew. you were so sure Cory and Harry had a bet as to who would make the first move. "Are you sure?" you asked. She nodded as tears brimmed her eyes. When she was tired she was cranky and when comes cranky there comes tears. "Don't cry princess i'll stay." you cooed closing the door and walking over to where she was on the couch. She sat up carefully inviting you under her to hold her. Her head rested on your shoulder as your arms slithered around her waist. "You know we could get caught right?" you whispered. "What's love without a little bit of danger." she said softly picking up her head to peck your lips. She then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

You stayed laid awake as time passed you started to count her breaths. You were content. Right now in this moment you knew there was no where you'd rather be than with your girl in your arms. You smiled looking down at her running your hand through her hair. You closed your eyes and not two minutes later someone came in her trailer. You kept your eyes closed to keep away from confrontation. Dianna was out cold while you were faking it. Little did you know Chris and Darren had sent Chord to see what you were up to after neither of you had come back for a few hours and Brad needed you for a scene. "Dia-Oh." Chord smiled. "Awww!" He whispered. He took out his phone and took a picture. He sent it to everyone and they all rushed out to the trailer. You still faked asleep as they filed in one by one. "I knew it!" Cory said excitedly. "We knew it." Harry said firmly. "Oh they're so cute." Naya said hushed. You felt Dianna start to stir on your body. You assumed she was waking up and i mean who wouldn't with all the chatter going on around you. She adjusted her legs and her arms cuddling as close into you as she could get nuzzling her head father into your neck placing kisses but when she heard a tiny "Awh" from Darren's mouth she knew it was game over. She widened her eyes and looked up. "What are you all doing in here!?" She whisper yelled seeing as your eyes were closed. You let it play a little longer as they tried to explain what had happened. "Well you see chord came in to get you than he saw this and took a picture and sent it to all of us and than we all came running cause at first we didn't believe it than we did believe it cause we see it right now and harry gave cory twenty bucks winning the bet they had on you two." Jenna ranted. "Darren and Chris told me to do it." Chord said quickly. "Snitch." Chris whined. Dianna leaned her head back down with a sigh. "So much for staying hidden." She mumbled. "Could you keep this between us please?" she asked gesturing to everyone around you. They all promised not to tell a single soul until you were ready. She ushered them out and once they were all gone she straddled your lap and placed kisses all over your face. "Baby girl wake up." She whispered as you opened your eyes slowly. You ran you hands up her thighs to her hips smiling. "Hi bub." She said with a smile. "Hi gorgeous." She smiled and you already knew where this was heading. "So funny story..."

celebrity one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara