Despite being nervous, Akaashi still obeyed what his father said and sat in the living room with them. The atmosphere is very heavy around them, it seems like they were just talking about something heavy.

Akaashi look at his father, "What's the matter?"

Inoue's mother cleared her throat and smiled at Akaashi, "Keiji. My son, Inoue needs your company right now.."

Akaashi heard his father sighed, "I am not letting Keiji get near Inoue."

What's happening?

Inoue's mother got serious, "We already discussed about this earlier. My son, just need Keiji's company nothing more, nothing less."

"And I said no." His father firmly said.

"That's for Keiji to decide, you need to hear out my son's situation first, if Keiji doesn't want to agree then, I can't do anything about that." She persisted.

Akaashi was confused and just looked at his parents and Inoue's mother arguing.

His dad heaved out a long breath," Alright. Keiji's decision has nothing to do with me, but I am still not agreeing to it."

Inoue's mother smiled, "Thank you. For letting me explain first."

She looked straight into Akaashi's eyes, and Akaashi knew. He knew right after their eyes met, that something bad is happening to Inoue right now.

"Keiji...my son is currently not himself right now, I am very scared and unsettled. I've spent days trying to figure out what to do, his father did not even listen to what I was going to say. I kept asking Inoue what's his problem but he won't say anything, and he kept saying that he wanted to see you.."

Akaashi gulped before saying a word, "He also a stopped going to school, what happened to him?"

She clicked her tongue, "He got kicked out of school."

"Why? Did he do something wrong?" Akaashi was instantly worried with Inoue, "Or was he caught up with something bad?"

Inoue's mother sighed, "The school's principal called me, and said he got into a fight with one of the school's delinquent and the kid was brought to the hospital, in a critical condition."

Akaashi's father scoffed, "And that's why I don't want my son to go near your son, I don't care what's happening with your son right now but I won't put my son in danger."

"My son would never hurt Keiji, Keiji's his first friend. I'm sure Inoue wouldn't dare to hurt Keiji." She claims.

"Keiji please help my son...I don't like seeing him suffering," She said then glanced at Akaashi's mom, "I know you know how painful it is to see your son hurting, so please let Keiji help my son.."

It's not like Akaashi really had a choice, he knew right away, the moment he saw Inoue's Mom, Akaashi knew that she would leave the house with Akaashi coming along with her.

Akaashi is also worried, Inoue's a really good friend for him and it's not easy to not care with what's going on with him.