8.

Y/N POV
————————

I woke up and thought i was hugging up to my pillow, but then remembered what happened. I'm currently cuddling with ranboo. RANBOO. I open my eyes to see ranboo's sleeping.

Awwww.

I try to get up but his arms around me lock. I try to get up again.

-"hmmmm don't leave nowwww." he sluggishly slurs.

-"can i atleast go to the restroom please?"

He lets go. Jeez i really had to go. I make my way to my bathroom and do my business. I walk out and go over to my bedside and grab my phone, checking the time.

8:03 am.

No notifications.

___________________

I look back over, ranboo's still asleep. It's really early in my opinion. Plus i should savor the time i have to cuddle with ranboo while i have it. I crawl back in bed, trying not to wake him up, and squeeze myself in his arms. He immediately realized and laughed.

-"yayyy your backkkk"

He wrapped his arms around my more comfortably and i dug my face into the crook of his neck. We ended up sleeping until 1 pm.

This time...I was the one who woke up last.
______________

RANBOO POV:

I wake up to y/n still in my arms, faintly snoring. Cute. I slowly get out of their bed so they won't awaken, and make my way down to the kitchen where i last left the box of things i got them. I unravel most of the things in the box and put them all over the counter. I decorate the rest of the open space with flowers and mini fabric hearts.

I place my notes on their bedside, and give them  one last hug. Then i put on my shoes, grab my things, and leave. Now we wait for them to wake up and see what happens then.
————————

Y/N POV
___

I wake up and see ranboo's not next to me. Did he leave? I roll over to grab my phone, but see notes on the bedside counter. Huh...? I see two of them have "Don't open yet!" on them, so i open the one that's not labeled.

NOTE.

Hello y/n! if your reading this right now i suppose you woke up. Yes i left but i gave you a little something on your kitchen counter:)!Its something i got you for the present you gave me yesterday. i loved it<3!
I'm sorry if you didn't want me to leave, i promise if you want me back over i'll run over there so fast. Anyway what are you waiting for, go look at what i got you!

                  -ranboo your beloved:).

________________

He got me something back? He loved my present? Questions were filling in my head.
Anyway i cant waste time now. I want to see what he got me. I'm scared but excited.

I walk down the hallway into my kitchen where i see so, so many things and candy. SO MANY THINGS BRO AWWW

I run over and the first thing that catches my eye is the pictures of us. The time we took a ghost photoshoot, at the amusement park, even when we went to the cafe. He put the pictures on fabric hearts. He's such an Angel.

The next thing i see is a mini white box. A ring? A necklace? I open it to see a silver necklace with a locket as the shape of a heart. I open the heart to see a picture of ranboo on the left side, and a picture of me on the right side. I put down everything i was holding and put it on. I run to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. It looked so cute. I go back into the kitchen and close the box, but something catches my eye. Something written on the bottom?

"Don't worry...i have one too so we match:)."

We both have lockets. That's adorable. The rest of the items on my counter were a giant box of candy and some of my favorite food, and some bubble tea.

Awww..

I text ranboo.
______________

(bubs🤍)

Ranbooo my gift looks bad compared to yours:(
i love the present though thank you so so much💞.
I miss you though.
Delivered.

______

I sent the last text on accident. Oh no, i know i was still testing everything out, but everything seems to be perfect.

I love him.....

_______________

SHORT CHAPTER THIS TIME IM SORRYYYY I PROMISE ILL HAVE A LONGER CHAPTER TOMORROW
TYSM FOR 200 READS!

ILYSM

759 words.