7.

RANBOO POV:

I was kinda sad y/n had to leave the facetime. It was probably nothing because they could have been busy. I spent all day laying in bed on my phone. I felt weird without them here.

I fell asleep for who knows how long before i was awoken with a text.

(y/n🤍.)

hey ranboo check your front door please:)
read.

I open my door to see a cute little box with flowers on top and a small cake.

-"huh? what's this..?"
———————

I take it inside and set the cake on my counter. I bring the box to my room. I lay on my bed and carefully cut open the box. I open it to see a mini teddy, some of my favorite candy, and 3 notes? Two of the notes said "do not open yet!"

On the flaps of the box there were pictures of me and y/n this was amazing and adorable it made me tear up a little. This was too cute. I have to get y/n back for this. First i want some of that cake though it looked delicious.

________________

Y/N POV:

I woke up and it was dark. Wow was i really tired. I missed ranboo's voice. I hope he likes the cake. I open my phone and scroll on tiktok for a while. I felt sad. I'll probably ask ranboo to ft later. I shouldn't bother him right now.

I should change. I walk up to my closet and drag out a oversized hoodie of any kind and some shorts. I throw them on.

Oh what to do... what to do.... might as well tidy up a bit.

I put on my usual playlist and start to clean. I put my clothes in the hamper and i throw away any trash on my desks. I take everything off the counters and wipe them down. Then i reorganized everything.

-"perfect."

I then go out and take the trash out my bathroom and kitchen and take it out to the community garbage.

-"nice and clean apartment."

I stop my music and decide it was time to ask ranboo to call. I needed some comfort.

(ranboo🤍.)

hey ranboo u busy atm?

i wondered if you would like to fall asleep on ft again that was pretty nice.

i'm sorry if i bothered.
delivered.

i wonder if i was bothering him. i waited and waited. nothing. I started to overthink. Did i say something? Did i go to far with the gift? Oh no.

I scrolled on tiktok for a while, which turned into hours...into more hours...waiting and waiting... no answer from ranboo. The sun was rising.

Shit...I didn't sleep at all . I didn't even care to check the time. Does he hate me?

I decided to just get up and get some food. I was too tired and lazy to make food so i decided to order some to my apartment.