"Fine." Tohru started." You're a total hypocrite, though."

"How exactly am I a total hypocrite?"

"What happened to not wanting a relationship?" Toru started. "We had a whole conversation about this."

"My word still stands," Mina shrugged. "I do like Kirishima. I wanna hang out with him more. We can worry about the rest later."

"If you say so ,Mina," Toru scoffed. "Whatever makes you happy."

---

You would think Mina would spend the following week sad without her best friend. However, she got along just fine. Mina was more attentive in her classes and hung around with Momo and Kyoka. She'd talk to Midoriya every now and then, not as often as she hoped. Maybe in the lunchline, they would catch up on test grades or talk about All Might's last class. Still, there was one thing that left a bad taste in her mouth, the absence of Kirishima.

He was there the entire day. They shot each other awkward glances during classes, if she was lucky, waves. That was the peak of their interactions, though.

"Well, maybe he's simply busy," Jirou shrugged into her sleeve. They were the last girls in the locker room, changing after an intense training session with All Might.

"It's likely. Exam week is coming up, andstudents are getting serious," Momo added while she fixed her hair.

"Too busy to talk to me? I mean, we have a date this Friday,"

"Is it, though?" Jirou countered. Satisfied that her shirt was on, she slipped on her skirt. "I mean, this is Kirishima we are talking about."

"True but-"

"Now now, Kyoka." Momo cooed. "He's not that dense to forget they are hanging out."

"Yeah, but I could see him thinking of this as a regular hangout," Jirou walked over to the mirror, checking herself out, lightly tugging on her ear jacks, etc. "That's how Denki was on our first date."

"They're different people-" Mina started before Jirou cut him off.

"They're friends. Close friends. Himbos." Jirou smirked, earning a giggle from Momo.

"He's not that dense," Mina waved her hand. "I'm sure he remembers that we're going to hang out Friday." She moved off the bench and made her way to the door.

"Now come on, I don't want to be late." She beckoned. The girls shuffled through the door and started walking quickly to their classroom.

"What do you even have planned?" Momo said while checking her phone.

"Well, I'm thinking we would go out and at ice cream, "Mina shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I'll play it by ear though, it always works like that.

"For a date?" Momo questioned. "It would be a good idea to put more thought into what you are doing. Our class always goes out and eats ice cream."

"Yaomomo, you worry too much," Mina waved her hand. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm thankful that you guys worry so much for me. Really though, I'll be okay."

Momo gave a worried look before letting it go.

---

Friday came soon enough. Her classes had been a haze. She couldn't tell you what happened in all of them. Her conversations had been a blur. She didn't remember a single one. She ran home, not caring to wait for Momo or Kyoka. The thought of him was fresh in her mind.

She threw her bag to the floor and made her way to the restroom. She showered and got ready. Much to her surprise, his contact popped up on her phone with a message.