As soon as he saw the moon, his face–which remained frozen most of the time–warmed.

'I hope that child is doing well.'

If he had just chosen to endure this charade a little longer, there would have been criticism directed towards the Emperor who was oppressing him.

But for Regis, being able to have his daughter in front of his eyes was more important than that.

'Juvel.'

It had only been four days since he had last seen his daughter, but Regis couldn't bear it as he was constantly wondering about her safety.

_

'It's quiet.'

The office without my father was bigger and emptier than I thought.

'I didn't expect that the absence of one person could make a place feel so empty.'

But still, it was a relief that my father was away.

I didn't think I could give him the letter face-to-face.

'He should see it if I leave it on his desk.'

Having decided on my target, I headed towards his desk and noticed an open ink bottle.

Capping the bottle with its lid, I was contemplating where to place the letter when a piece of paper caught my eye — which I ended up unintentionally reading.

'Huh? Is this a list of potential marriage candidates?'

I doubted my own eyes for a moment.

I looked over the list from the top just in case.

These were definitely the names of male nobles that were around my age.

'Why did he compile such a list without telling me...?'

Suddenly, I recalled what my father had asked me after I ended my relationship with Mikhail.

< What is your ideal type? >

'Don't tell me...is he actually trying to find a man who meets all the criteria I listed?'

Looking over the list of names with trembling eyes, I noticed several names that were underlined.

'Wow, he's trying to set me up with these grandeur candidates?'

One was a member of the royal family of a foreign country, another was the prime minister's only son, Frederick Elios.

Although their stats were higher than Mikhail, they were characters who weren't even mentioned in the original novel.

In a way, it might not be a bad idea to marry and live a happy life with one of them.

I'd naturally be able to avoid the death flag and carry on with a comfortable life.

'Good stats and good looks — they're definitely the best husband material. Though, I don't have any thoughts of getting married of course.'

Unfortunately, I had no intentions of changing my decision.

The moment I get married, I would no longer be able to live as Juvellian, but as their wife.

'It's a relief that both of their families are of similar status to mine. One of the conditions I gave my father was that the man's family had to be of higher status than ours.'

Though, to be honest, there was only one family in the empire that was above ours.

'But there's no way we'll form a relationship with them, so I'm safe.'