Chapter 7

After the class trial, I decided to go to my room. When I walked into my room, I saw Kokichi inside. When he heard the door open, he turned around to face me.
"There you are. I wanted to spend some time with you before the class trial but I couldn't, so now I will."
"Wow, you're persistent." I said.
"Is that a bad thing? If I wasn't so persistent, you would've never been this close to me."
"You're making it sound like I wanted to get this close to you."
"It's not like you don't want to be close to me. See, you haven't even complained once." Kokichi pointed out.
"...true."
"That was unexpected. Most people would've tried to disagree, y'know."
"I'm not like other people then." I proudly announced.
"Pfft... Quirky girl wannabe." Kokichi chuckled.
"Huh? I'm not trying to be quirky! Plus, you were the one who said other people would've disagreed!" We spent a bit more time arguing about wether I was trying to be quirky or not before Kokichi changed the subject.

"So... What did you think of today's class trial?"
"What do you mean? Be more specific."
"Do you think Kirumi is a bad person?" Kokichi asked.
"No. Why do you ask?"
"I'm just curious. But why do you think she's a good person? She tried to make us all die."
"It's not entirely her fault. I mean, she has a whole country to protect."
"But she did try to make us all get executed, right?"
"Are you trying to make me dislike her?" I asked, suspicious.
"No." He answered with a straight face. I've never been able to tell when Kokichi is lying.
"Hmm..." I was still a little suspicious.

Ding dong bing bing

"This is an announcement. It is now officially nighttime!" Monokuma shouted enthusiastically in his usual high pitched voice.
"Oh. It's nighttime. Mind if I sleep in your room for the night?" Kokichi asked.
"Uh... Why? Your room is really close, you know."
"Mmm..." He paused. It was like he was thinking of an excuse to stay in my room. "No reason."
"Wow." I said with an unimpressed look.
"C'mon, y/n. It'll be fun! Plus, I want to see what your sleeping face looks like." Kokichi begged.
"First, that's a little creepy. Second, didn't you already see it when you woke me up this morning?" I asked.
"Yeah, but... I want to see it again! You just looked too cute like that!" I felt my cheeks get a little warm. Was I blushing? I hoped not. If I was then Kokichi would have definitely seen it.
"Neeheehee! Are you blushing, y/n? I knew you loved me."
"Shush. Anyway, I'll let you stay. But only because I don't want to hear you beg anymore." I said.
"Are you sure you're not just trying to change the subject?" He asked.
"Just drop the subject already."
"Hmm..." Kokichi sounded a little skeptical.
"Okay, fine. I was blushing. Happy now?" I said.
"Yep. I'm going to get my blanket and pillow now. Unless..."
"Unless?" I asked, curious.
"Unless you don't mind me sleeping in the same bed as you." Kokichi suggested.
"I do mind. Now go get your stuff before I change my mind about you staying here."