Chapter 6

!This chapter contains spoilers for the outcome of the second class trial!

Everyone who wasn't already at the gym rushed in.
"What's going on?" Kaito asked.
"I-I don't know! I don't know what happened!" Tenko shouted.
"We should break this tank, right? We gotta check what's inside and it'll take too long to drain it by hand." Kokichi suggested.
"But what should we even use to break it?" Shuichi asked.
"Gonta! Kee-boy! Come here!" Kokichi yelled in a playful tone. When Keebo and Gonta turned around and walked to him, he told Gonta to throw Keebo as hard as he could.
"Gonta throw Keebo! Got it!" Gonta said.
"I'll help too!" Tenko said. When Keebo was trying to talk his way out of the situation, Tenko and Gonta picked him up and threw him onto the glass.
"AAAAHHHHH" Keebo screamed. All of the contents of the giant fish tank spilled out like water pouring from a water jug.

We all cleaned up the water, blood, piranhas and glass. While we were doing that, I noticed Shuichi trying not to disturb the scene of crime and being careful not to mess up the evidence. That made me realise that I should do the same, too. Kirumi helped a lot. When we were done, we began investigating. After we finished talking a little about the second death, Monokuma appeared.
"Heyyy guys! How does it feel now that another one of you guys have been killed?" Everyone looked unimpressed. The Monokubs then appeared. After they finished making puns out of Ryoma's dead body, Monokuma gave us the Monofile and disappeared along with the Monokubs.

I tried to inspect what was left of Ryoma's body the best I could. I also looked at everything else that was in the giant fish tank. I found some handcuffs, but I didn't think that would be useful information. I tried to remember it just in case it was actually important, though. I tried to finish investigating as soon as possible because I was starving. I forgot to eat dinner the night before and I didn't even have breakfast yet. I don't think I've ever been that hungry before. When I was finally done investigating I walked out of the gym. I made sure nobody was watching me and I ran to the eating place. There, I ate for a short amount of time and decided to find something to do to pass time before the class trial started.

I was walking to my room, when I saw Kokichi walking towards me.
"Y/n, there you are! I was looking for you."
"Huh? Why?" I asked.
"I don't know. I just felt a sudden urge to see you. Anyway, did you eat anything yet?" Kokichi asked.
"Yep. I ate just now." Suddenly, an announcement played.

Ding dong, bing bing

It was sound we were all dreading. It was time to start the class trial.

<Time skip to class trial>

In the class trial, I didn't feel like I was useful at all. I actually suspected Angie. I threw every piece of evidence I had against Angie, but Shuichi had to correct me every time. It turns out that blackened this time was Kirumi. I didn't expect her to kill someone at all. And her execution... It was sad to watch.