Kaizo

The first time Mira meet Kaizo when he still training under Maskmana. That time it was Amato brought her to TAPOPS and meet some his colleagues including Maskmana. Maskmana was training with Kaizo that time with little Fang watching in sideline. When Mira see Fang it made her remember her brother she left on earth with her mother. "What's your name little one?" ask Mira which surprise little Fang. Fang look between her and his brother who still training before reply cutely "Pang"

"Fang!" call Kaizo once he done training made Fang and Mira look at him. She gotta admit that Kaizo is quite handsome especially when he training with Maskmana earlier "Mira! It's been awhile. Wanna spar together?" Ask Maskmana which made Mira smirk "Bring it on old man" said Mika

Then on second meeting she meet him when TAPOPS request her help to retrieve Butlerbot. That power sphere are quite hard to capture and they have little information about it. It quite risk to send new recruits and young girl to retrieve Butlerbot but both of them prove to be strong than expected. Mira manage to get Butlerbot but it refuse to stay with TAPOPS and instead want to stay with Mira. Mira didn't mind so she got her first power sphere.

Mira isn't part of TAPOPS because she actually more like ally than members so she didn't give much detail how she persuade Butlerbot. Kaizo also admit he didn't know how Mira got Butlerbot because she disappear right after they arrive at planet Giorgio and come back to him with Butlerbot. They don't want to pressure her more further or she might turn her back from them.

After that they keep meet up and soon become friend. They understand each other to point they could communicate through silent communication. Kaizo respect her after witness her agility and fighting in training or in awe with how cunning she is when face enemies. Kaizo understand what Maskmana mean by 'Never look down on girl especially Mira' because when you thought you already outwit her she will give you a surprise. She never show her true strength to anyone