I'm always for you

This is another Boboiboy sister AU so enjoy.

Mira walk back and forth to check each of her 8 brother. The oldest one name Boboiboy seem holding his baby brother Gempa as good as his 12 years old body can while he look at his sister check one after one his baby brother. They got a bit injury but not as worst as Mira. She has bruises all over her body, broken ribs and sprain arm because she protect 8 of them from those criminals. Right now Mira try to calm 3 years old Thorn from crying after she manage to calm the rest. Thorn the only one who still didn't stop crying. "Mama~ Papa~" whine Thorn as Mira try her best to calm him. "Thorn~ hey don't worry you okay now. You safe. Sister is here. Come on dear don't cry" said Mira with gentle voice. After few minutes Mira manage to persuade Thorn. "Sister where is Papa and Mama?" ask Gempa who still on Boboiboy lap. "They're at far away place my dear. We can't meet them anymore. I will explain more when you a bit older okay?" said Mira as she pat Gempa head. All the boys nod. "Remember I'm always for you guys" said Mira as she hug all her brothers as best as she could.

                  ●●●:'《●●●

Mira look at galaxy in front of her. They still at Tapops headquarters and she try to get used to look after her 8 younger brother alone without her parent. Her parents died while trying to rescue them from those criminal who take the siblings as hostage. She just 16 years old while the oldest her baby brother is 12 follow by the triplet 9 which is Gempa, Halilintar and Taufan. After that the twin Blaze and Ice who is 6 and last twin Thorn and Solar who is 3. She wonder how her mother manage to give birth to all of them. "You didn't sleep yet?" ask someone as Mira turn around to see Kaizo, her best friend. Everyone always wonder how she could have him out of all people as best friends but she only smile.

"Kai, can't fall asleep. Besides Hali will wake up in few minutes. He always awake during this time" said Mira. Kaizo stand beside her as he look at the space in front of him. "Thanks for helping me Kai" said Mira with her usual bright smile. Kaizo can't help but smile back to her. Only her can actually call him by nickname and it made him happy somehow. "That's the least I could do. Besides I have been looking after Pang all this time" said Kaizo "Geez if he hear you call him that he would be shout now ' my name is Fang. Not Pang ' " said Mira as she mimic Fang, Kaizo younger brother. He smirk "Teasing him could be fun too but don't do it too often. Besides he only 3 when he call his name Pang" said Mira "but it's fun" said Kaizo "You really are such a teaser" said Mira

Both of them enjoy the comfortable silent before Kaizo speak "You sure you will be okay at earth?" Mira look at him with smile "Yeah. My injury almost heal now. Don't worry I'm fine. The only reason I got injured in first place because I had to protect my baby brother. I can't fight at same times protect them especially when I already out of energy that time. The only thing that keep me hold up is determination to protect them. They only kid" said Mira "if you need my help just call me okay?" said Kaizo as he know he can't persuade her more and also because he know she will be more safe at earth than here.

"Okay Kai" said Mira. Just then they hear Halilintar crying thought it sound more like sobbing than crying from her room which made Mira smile "Someone awake again. I go inside first. Good night Kai" said Mira as she goes inside her room to persuade Halilintar who always awake in middle of night for some reason. Kaizo sigh before he walk back to his room "You really strong. You didn't cry much and instead be strong for your brothers. I envy your brother for having your full attention. I guess that's mean I have to tell her that later or just forget this feeling" said Kaizo as he walk to his room