Prologue

Ogres and bees have despised each other's existence throughout the entirety of history, and they have been fighting a brutal wars against one another ever since. The current war we're fighting against the bees is World War Of The Alliances, which is the now 4th war we are having against them. The war has escalated over time becoming more and more intense and more effective towards the bees, the ogres and the surrounding nations. The Imperial Sovereign Of Ralagavor which are the ogres, The Shadow Exilarchy of Eretia which are the Dragons and the Overseers Shadow Of Cednta are the Basilisks.

They are all allies in the World War Of The Alliances. The Independent Barony of Emsis are the Imps, The Shadowed Reign of Minugrva are the Hydras and then the bees are The Royal Sphere of Rang. They are all allies as well in the war, these are some of the most powerful nations and together they are almost unstoppable and have been fighting together for hundreds of not thousands of years, and will fight till the very end. But it seems that there is no reason for this war, and that they are telling lies to the people and are tricking us into believing them and hating the bees.

I don't think that the bees are bad but misunderstood if anything, since I'm able to join the army now I'm going to join the I. S. R. Army and see what's really going on for myself...