After talkin' to my mama bout it she wasn't as bothered and matter of factly she barely had any words on it. I had never expected his turn up to be like this, and I found it very hard to believe that we moved here coincidentally .

4 hours later

"Ok hoes." Remi announced.

"I got news..." she squealed. Shop was now empty and it was about closing time.

"Listening..." I pressed.

"So y'all know the shop been doin' awesome for the past two years and were top five..." she said as if we knew where this was going.

"Ok hoe, now where you gettin' at..." Drea said anxiously.

"Salon Fancy made Forbes list bitches." She squealed as Drea's and I mouth dropped.

"You're bullshittin' lemme see." I said walking over yanking the papers out of her hand as a big ass smile crept onto my face.

"Biiiiiitchhhh!" I yelled as I bent over and started twerking.

"What the hells goin' on." Mecca said as him Ant and Mekhi walked through the doors.

"Forbes list nigga that's what!" Remi yelled as she mushed the papers in his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Teeteeee!"Mekhi dragged running over to me as I grabbed him up.

"How's my baby doing?" I asked kissing his head.

"Vewy good."

"You sure Pooh?" I asked again as he nodded as I rest him down and he ran over to Remi.

I grabbed my Chanel bag off the counter taking my keys out. I saw the look on Mecca's face as he saw me and there was much tension.

     Deciding not to make it as big I just decided that I was gonna leave. I walked to the doors walking straight past Ant not giving him any acknowledgement.

Getting around the building to the parking I looked at my phone screen.

8:25

Locking my phone back I was immediately hit by a strong scent of some rich cologne and not to mention weed. It was fresh too.

Stopping in my tracks I looked over at the black G wagon seeing E's tall lanky ass leaning up next to it.

Rolling my eyes I tried to hurry make my way over to my car.

"Fuck is you goin' ma'?" I heard him now close behind me. Hitting my alarm I pulled my door open as he slammed it right back.

"Elijah please get away from me alright." I spoke rolling my eyes turning to him.

"You talkin' to feds now? Huh?" He spoke invading my space backing me up on my car.

"So you know if another in-descent occurrence was to happen with you I really can get your ass on." I spoke with attitude.

"If it's one thing you ain't Tahjae it's fuckin' stupid." He lightly breathe in my face as his sleepy eyes roamed me and he licked his lips. He alway had beautiful white teeth that complimented his dark skin but his bottoms were covered in gold now.

Scoffing I turned my head.

"Why do you keep bothering with me, please leave me alone." I spoke on the verge of tears.

"You know I can't do that." He said grabbing my waist as tears fell from my eyes.

"You left E, I found better. I'm happy here. I'm happy without you. I've been happy. Just stop." I practically begged.

His hands began to roam my body as I pushed him off of me.

"Don't fuckin' touch me..." I gritted through my teeth turning around attempting to open my door just for him to slam it again.

"Listen to me aight. Shit happened Tahjae, shit that wasn't supposed to. Now either you gone fuckin' talk to me or go the fuck where you bout to go..." he gestured towards my car as I pursed my lips.

"Just know you'll be hearing from my damn lawyer." I said with an attitude before he let out a deep chuckle.

"McCarthy not gone do shit Tahjae." He spat as I looked at him confusingly at the mention of my lawyers name.

"Pick yuh' poison" he dared.

"I don't have anything to discuss with you. What's in the past is done. We don't have anything to talk about Elijah; it's over..."

"You think so?" He chuckled deeply.

      "I promise you if I see you round here wit'a nigga..." He said with a whole lot of anger and hatred brewing in his voice.

"Go 'head." He urged as I shook my head in disbelief getting in my car. I didn't do it because I was scared but I wanted to hurry and get away from him.

Reversing out I contemplated on running his strawny ass over but decided against it as I drove in silence trying to contain my tears.

Elijah

      "Fuck you been nigga

"Fuck you been nigga..." Mecca huffed approaching me. Club was hot tonight as I sat looking beyond the rail.

"Handlin shit..." I mumbled not in the mood lettin' out my blunt.

"You really got my good sis fucked up G." He caught on sparking up.

"She be fuckin' with ol' boy Ant?" I asked straight to the point.

"She don't give him the time of the day..." he huffed shakin' his head.

"That's some fucked up shit though..." he continued as I stiffin a grin.

"Shit had to be done.." I spoke taking a shot.

"You got a lot of explaining to do, now my baby sis ain't even feeling me. You better get some shit straight dawg." He spoke as I skinned up my face.

"She ain't een tryna hear all that." I spoke shaking my head.

"Nah nigga, but the least you can do is try and talk to her ass..."

"Ain't no talking to her hard headed ass and the last thing I wanna do is make shit bigger than it is." I spoke lowly really gettin' fed up.

"Five long years nigga. Two years I watch her still hurt keeping her guard up."

I know it's been some years, and I really wasn't expecting for us to rekindle like that. But knowing her I was sure she was doing what she was outta hurt.

I'll never say that I wasn't wrong for the shit I did to her. But at the same time I ain't regret it. I knew she was hurting and I knew it was all my fault.

I honestly couldn't come back into her life knowing I'd left shit unhandled. Loose ends had its way of finding you and with her this second go round I wasn't tryna have nun uh that.