"Okay," he leaned forward and laid her down in the bed giving her the weighted blanket she had on the end of the bed. He patted her head and walked out of the room shutting the door. He nudged the two men as they struggled to get off the couch.

"Night," he said as he walked to the door and got ready to leave.

"Night Shinso," Izuku Said as he stretched and shut the Tv off.

"Night loser," Katsuki said, pushing the indigo haired man out and locking the doors after that.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Kiri!" (Y/n) walked out into the hall and into the room that was straight across the hallway. "Hey Kiri?"

She was met with silence since the drummer was out at the moment.

"What's up kitten?" Shinso walked out of his room

With a mug in his hand.

She smiled and waved her hand slightly at the insomniac.

"Is Kirishima home, he is coming over to help me with something." She said and shut the door so nobody would hear, especially a certain someone. "Katsuki said he would be out all day and I need to make Izuku a cake for his hard work, and his birthday but that's beyond the point."

"Sorry (y/n), he's out practicing with his band." He said as he sat the mug into the counter in the kitchen.

"That forgetful redhead!" She giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well, send him over when he gets back."

She walked two the door but stopped quickly.

"Do you want to come over and hangout?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"Sure," his stoic face smiled for once and he followed her out. She glanced at his outfit, today it was a black hoodie that said 'game all night' and light blue skinny jeans with holes in them. She opened the door and flipped on her lights as she prepared to make it day in the apartment knowing well that Katsuki and Izuku would complain if they found out she left the curtains closed.

"You get to meet Ochako today!" She said as she danced around her apartment cleaning things up from last night. "But I mean she always takes your order at the café, so you know her already."

She froze and stood rigid.

"Where's Denki been the last two days?" She had a fair point. None of them had seen the blond haired idiot for two whole days.

"I'm sure he's fine," Shinso said as he plopped down on the couch. He crossed his leg over top of his other leg and leaned his head back. "I mean it's just Denki."

"The last time he was gone this long, he had called us from a phone booth in Wisconsin, America." She said with all seriousness which made the man pause and wonder how that was possible. "I don't know how he did it."

"Hey guys," just as they thought about calling him, the blond walked in looking more miserable than usual.

"Where did you go this time?" She asked the man who sat on the couch and looked dead tired.

"I was in England getting yelled at but some old man." He said cringing at the memory.

"What the hell." Shinso's face was masked with confusion. "What goes on in this apartment?"

"I don't know," (y/n) said slowly, waking to the kitchen to get the man a cup of tea to put him to sleep. "You should really be asking what goes on in your apartment. The boys get lost so easily, especially Denki."