Part 24: Last Part.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nooo... No no no... This isn't real... It can't be real. Mild tell that I'm just dreaming!" Gulf grab and shake Mild's hand while the latter just shake his head.

"It can't be! No... Mild call Mew. I want to see my husband. Please Mild, I wanna see Mew" Gulf cried harder again. Mild went to hug him to comfort his heart broken best friend. "Mild.. I wanna see Mew. Please, call him. Get him here, please" Gulf begs while choking from his words due to too much crying.

"He already left, Gulf. Let him be happy" Mild said in a low voice.

"Noooooo.. Mild, I'm gonna die without him" Gulf's tears seems endless.

"I'm sorry, Gulf. It's my fault. I'm sorry." Mild cries with Gulf. He genuinely feels sorry for Gulf but at the same time he cannot force Mew to love his other best friend.

"I... I'm... Mew... Mew, I love you Mew.. Come back please.." Gulf lost his consciousness after that. Mild panicked and call the doctor but it was too late, it was useless.

Gulf suddenly stopped breathing.

Sometimes we just have to let go of what means the world to us. It doesn't mean that if they don't love us, our life must cease to exist. Life must go on, we gotta keep fighting but Gulf is Gulf. His life ended together with his marriage with Mew. Who could be at fault? Mild, who is the beginning of all? Mew, who fail to reciprocate Gulf's love since his mindset is that he got a boyfriend and he can't fall for someone else? or Gulf himself, who gave up.

We don't know. Good things always comes to end and we can do nothing but to embrace the finale.

(The end. Chos 😂)

(Oh, don't be angry with me yet 😂 here's the proper ending 😂)

Gulf woke up with Mild on the side, he scanned the room and his eyes cannot seem to find the man he is looking for. He starts to tear up, he wants to move but his lower half is in pain.

Mild noticed that Gulf opened his eyes.

"How are you? Are you okay now? You were asleep for half a day" Mild asked. He is too concerned at Gulf, after all giving birth is hard.

"I'm okay, it just hurts" Gulf said, looking down at his lower half making Mild laugh. "Where is my husband?" He asked Mild, since while he is asleep he had a nightmare that Mew never really reciprocated his love, that he died with a broken heart. He wanted to make sure that he is already in his reality 'cause maybe he is still dreaming.

"He went to take your baby and bring it here" Mild answered and with that cue, Mew entered the room with their baby, followed by Gulf's mom.

"How are you, Kana?" She asked.

"I'm fine mom. It's just kinda painful" Gulf said shyly, though it's really painful. She just laughed at him.

"You just gotta rest. You can go home tomorrow but stay here for today. I'm going home, I'll bring the boys with me" She said and hold Mild's hand dragging him out.

Mew walks closer to Gulf and placed the baby in Gulf's embrace.

"Bii, our baby is healthy. Thank god!" Mew said in tears as he caress his wife's hair.

"He is so cute, he really looks like you." Gulf said, looking at his baby in his arms. It's just the two of them left in the hospital since the rest went home or were forcefully dragged home by his mom.

"I can't believe it. Everything seems to be a dream for me. I get to marry you and you came to love me, now we have this little angel here" Gulf said with teary eye. His heart seems so full and he is so thankful with everything that happened.

Gulf's in a bliss, gifted with a loving husband and a vey cute son.

2 years later.

Mew and Gulf are still married to each other, the 2-year marriage agreement is just a bluff. It never expired and it's a work of Gulf and Mew's parents since they really want the two to get married for real. They know the back story of the sudden wedding, they had Mild to confess and he sworn not to let the two know that their parents knew.

Mew and Gulf is back in Thailand with their baby of course. Mew takes over his father's company while Gulf is just working at home so he can be hands on with Alex.

The sound of the car engine greeted Gulf's hearing, meaning his husband is home already. "Alex, Daddy's home!" Gulf call out his 2 years old son who is playing his zaido toy.

The little guy run to the door and with his short legs, he looks too cute to watch running. Gulf followed his child from behind.

The door opened, revealing Gulf's handsome husband. He picked up his little soldier who clings to his leg. Gulf take Mew's bag for work and smile at his husband.

"(W) elcome home, daddy!" Alex said and kiss his father's cheeks.

"I'm home, baby." Mew kissed Alex's forehead and kissed Gulf's lips. "I'm home, wifey"

"Are wou (you) tired, daddy? Alex will massad (massage) wou (you)" Mew smiled at his son's cuteness. He really is caring like Gulf and full of curiosity.

"Okay! Daddy will wait for your massage. Were you a good boy today? Did you cause a head ache to mom, again?" Mew asked, as he sits on the sofa with his son on his lap. They were teaching Alex to call Gulf 'papa' but he keeps calling him 'moma' until he just calls Gulf 'mom' and they didn't correct it. They have tried and it seems for Alex, mom is the best way to call Gulf.

"No! Alex is behave" Their little boy said, swaying his body.

"Alex, baby. Go play there first, let daddy wash up first" Gulf said. Alex immediately get down from his father's lap and went back to his original place where his toys are.

"Hubby, you can go and bath first. We can eat after" Gulf looked at Mew. Mew pull Gulf's waist and kiss his wife.

"aren't you gonna join me?" Mew asked seductively.

Gulf giggled, "Your son's still awake. Hold it in until tonight" He slap Mew's chest.

"Alright, tonight it is" Mew said, he kissed Gulf's lips again before he went to their room to bath.

Gulf is all smiles while walking back to the kitchen to continue cooking for their meal.

This what always Gulf wished. A happy family.

There's no perfect family, fight is inevitable but you just gotta understand each other and talk everything out, always. Everyone's right, communication and trust is always the key to a relationship and it takes a lot of courage to have it. However, if you really love each other, you can overcome anything.

Love always wins.

MGPFG. I mean, MewGulf husbands 💙
~~~~

That's a wrap! Thank youuuuuu everyone. The first part actually made me cry while writing it but it won't end if it's not happy ending.

Because if it's not happy then it's not the end yet. If you can't be happy together then be happy for each other 😁

That's it.

- please suggest some good plot for next AU 😂

I actually have a short story to publish maybe will run for just a month and it got a lot of sex, I mean smuts 😂

Lovelots 💙❤️