But anyway he get up from the floor, wipe his tears and do all the house chorus. Then he is go to getting ready for his university.

He don't eat his breakfast because he lost his appetite

He don't eat his breakfast because he lost his appetite . After getting everything done he just left the house for his university.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JUNGKOOK POV :-

Now i am in my college going towards my locker, i am really very upset because of Taehyung. I think that Taehyung was show me little affection but nothing was happened.

He have a girlfriend and he loves her but why no one is tell me about it? I think Jimin Hyung also don't know about his girl, because he was don't talked about any girl. Uff!! It's so confusing.

Anyways, now i am taking my stuff from the locker but suddenly someone turned me around and pinned me on the nearby wall beside my locker.

I looked up to who is he and what the fuck he wants to me? Yes, now i know what is fuck because Jimin hyung tell me about it, thanks to him.

I looked up and see "kai". "Uff!! he is so annoying, why he is always moving back and forth in front of me. Huhh!!" I thought.

"Yahh! Let me go, what do you want? Why are you always irritate me, you know i don't like you so please leave me alone." I said while throw a glare to him and try to free myself from him grif but he still don't move. Uff!!

"Please...Jungkook, give me a chance. I promise you, i will show you how much i love you baby. I will show you....." He said but cut off when we heard a loud voice.

"BACK OFF YOU BITCH." I looked at side and saw Jimin Hyung angrily walked towards us. He free me from Kai's grif and growled, "HOW MANY TIMES I SAID TO YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND A LITTLE THING. IF YOU WANT A GOOD NIGHT STAND THEN GO TO SOME OTHER BITCHES YOU FUCKER BUT DON'T. LIE. YOUR. EYES. ON. MY. BUTTERCUP...... and for your kind information he is married now, so fuck off."

Kai just stand there and looked at me with wide eyes i think he is confused but after sometime he asked, "W-what married? When i-i mean when is this happened? You are lying Jimin. Right?"

What happened to him, why he is act like this that he really like me. What should i do if he like me or not i love my husband and that's it.

"Yes he is married his husband is most powerful Ceo of this country so don't look at him in your dirty eyes and if i see you again near by him then you also don't know what will happen to you? So now get out of here before i punch you and don't show your face to us." Jimin hyung said angrily.

I am really thankful to him that Kai don't say anything just left us alone. Then Jimin hyung turned around me asked worriedly, "Are you ok my buttercup, he don't hurt you right?"

I smile and shook my head as 'no'. "But why are you come to college today, you have to spend some time with your husband. Huh huh!! And how was your night with your husband?" He asked with a playful smile.

What should i tell him now? I don't hide anything to him but what can i do? I can't tell him the truth so i lied to him. "I am very sorry hyung, i can't tell you the truth." I thought.

"U-uh yes, it's goes well and something comes up so Tae have to go to the office." I said confidantly, not try to suspect myself. We are best friends from childhood so he can easily catch my little mistakes.

After talking some random things we made our way towards our classroom for take our today lesson.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Now i am in my office and doing my work but i can't focus on my work because of a certain bunny boy, my husband.

He is so pure and i don't know why i feel so bad right now. I feel very bad when i yell at him but what can i do? I don't want to close with him.

But somehow my heart already starting love him. Uff! So frustrating. For focus my work i need to relax my mind. So i take out my phone, open it and go to gallery to find a certain image of my husband.

 So i take out my phone, open it and go to gallery to find a certain image of my husband

I found his sleeping image, he looked so fluffy and cute in this image. I don't want accept him as my husband but..... i want him, i want him only for me and always with me. He is 'mine' and i can't let him go.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I am really very sorry guys i can't update for sometime because i have exam. So, i need break for my exam. After my exam i will continue update. So for now be patient and give me luck for my exam.
Thank you.... I love You all✨❤
.
.
.
.
A

uthor🐰