the first day

Come on we'll be late "yasmine yells from downstairs" ughhh I'm already coming " * this is what you do *

"Nice outfit those nerds can learn something from that "yasmine don't be so mean let's go to school" This is my first day at this school in the break I am with yasmine "Moon and sam this is olivia oliva this is moon and sam" heyy oliva so nice to ...

"Nice outfit those nerds can learn something from that "yasmine don't be so mean let's go to school" This is my first day at this school in the break I am with yasmine "Moon and sam this is olivia oliva this is moon and sam" heyy oliva so nice to meet you "sam says" same thing " I see 3 guys looking at ond "Look at him now, look what's on his lip really ew" laughs yasmine "Don't yass don't be so mean" "Then you go to those freaks"

yasmine yells "okay is good bye yasmine" "No it was a joke come back" I don't listen and grab my stuff but yasmine takes my wrist "you don't dare" oh sure "I smile the 3 boys look so surprised that they don't say anything
"  it I'm actually oliva sorry for my sister "i'm miguel and these are eli and demitri" nice to meet you uh can i sit here. " "Sure this is the first time that girls want to sit with us" answered demitri

You seem very nice to me "woow ... why are you talking to us you do not belong to the popular people as if I mind but" says demitri "No I get it but I don't care how popular you are" .eli stares at me he is so cute when I look back he hides his lip "Hey eli don't listen to them okay I think it's cool" d..thank you "he blushes so sweetly "Well I have to go to class I'll see you guys bye guys" bye oliva "

P.o.v eli Nobody wants me I'm ugly and worth nothing why she smiled at me so sweet "Hey buddy what are you thinking about" says Demitri while nudging me "Nothing I thought about nothing" "We can really see it with oliva," Demitri says softly. "Dude think she likes you" laughs miguel "no no one likes me and certainly she doesn't" just wait and bet it is ".

I hope you like it this is my first story