???: Oh the look on your face, its perfect.

Wolfy: Who are you?! What's going on?!

???: Oh? You don't know? The sirens is what's going on. That nine tailed little b*tch didn't realize that her sister never came back. She was so desperate to get her back in any form that she trusted a siren to make me. Pitiful.

Wolfy: Wait, the sirens made you? Are you?

Orochi: Yes, my name is Orochi. But it doesn't matter. I will soon go by a new name.

Wolfy tried to grab his blaster however his hand soon fell on empty air. He couldn't turn his head to look for his blaster however his eyes soon focused on the original pair of yellow eyes that stood on top of the pile of bodies.

Orochi: Oh? You recognize him?

Wolfy's face soon turned as pale as the dead bodies next to him when he heard her answer.

Wolfy (thought): It couldn't be.....right?

Wolfy: Him?

Orochi: So you don't, a shame really.

As she says this her lips creased back even more in its smile, her hand soon found its way to the top of the figures head.

Orochi: I suppose you will know after this. Not like it will help you.

She let go of the figure who quickly jumped forwards and pressed a knife towards Wolfy's throat. Wolfy didn't care, his eyes fixed on the figure's head in shock. 

It was him.

Wolfy: W-What?

Orochi let out a maniacal laugh as she slowly walked towards the two Wolfy's still in their deadly stance. Her eyes bulge out of their sockets as her hands glided over the siren like Wolfy's ears, an almost mocking tone came out of her voice.

Orochi: That's right, you've done this.

Suddenly the battlefield came to life as the bodies of what Wolfy thought where dead stood up and walked towards him. Their eyes fixed on him, hatred spewing from their eyes. Then in succession they all began to chant.

All: You did this. You did this. You did this. You did this.

Wolfy couldn't bear to watch or listen to everyone's words, his heart began to race as he shook his head.

Orochi: So you don't believe what you see in front of you? And I thought you where a soldier who takes orders at face value.

Wolfy: I'm not your soldier.

Orochi: Oh really?

Orochi snapped her finger and the siren Wolfy let go of Wolfy who still couldn't move. Suddenly two hands where placed on Wolfy's shoulders and he was quickly spun around to be met with Javelin and Z23 with Ayanami, Laffey, Little Bel, Hoody, and Unicorn behind them, all staring into his eyes.

Orochi: Like I said in our earlier chat, I see that you cared for those ship girls. But do they really care about you?

Wolfy: Well, I would guess yes.

Orochi: Oh? So you are saying that you would just be friendly to a monstrous ship that appeared out of nowhere, have technology beyond your imagination, and has the capability to end a war which you are in, just for the sake of being friendly? Come on, that is preposterous.

Wolfy couldn't answer the plausibility but the actions that both of them took didn't line up with what she said. However as he stared into the eyes of what he considered his friends, he began to think.

Orochi: Do you really think that little German girls cared for you? You where her prisoner and her side wanted your power and allegiance. Or that bunny girl. Laffey was it. Do you really think that she wanted to be friends with the enemy, or was it just a ploy to get you to think? What about the little devil Ayanami? With a nickname like the Demon, do you really think she is as virtuous as she is with her friendship? Oh, and who can forget Javelin. The girl you hurt, do you think she would forgive you so easily? As a matter of fact, do you think any of the girls you knew would forgive you? Little Bel and Hoody are just like their older counterparts. And Unicorn? Pah! She is too much of an angel for it to be not an act, only to drop at the last moment.

Orochi got closer to Wolfy, he could feel her cold breath against his ears as she slowly pressed her hands against his back.

Orochi: Face it, its all an act. They see you as nothing more than your technology. And using your want for something more, they drawn you into their mess to clean it up. Now, show them that you are not to be messed around with.

Suddenly, Wolfy's hands lunged forwards without his command and latched around Z23's and Javelin's necks. He couldn't believe it. Why couldn't he stop it? It was just like they had a mine of their own, just like at the battle of the ruins and in the siren sea. His face paled at the sudden revelation as he turned slightly to Orochi's face.

Wolfy: It was you, you where behind it. You where behind those blackouts and lack of response from my body.

Oroch: Bingo, but now you must finish what I have started. Snap their necks, make them pay for what they have done to you!

Wolfy: No!

Orochi: Look again.

Wolfy didn't want to look however his neck slowly revolved around and his eyes widened. 

Wolfy: No....no....

Orochi: But yes, you will be their death. Don't you see, this is inevitable. We will get you and we will make sure you accomplish your mission.

Wolfy: This is not my mission!

Orochi: It will be very soon.

Orpchi let out one last laugh as Wolfy saw his hands crush both Z23's and Javelin's necks with one motion. He couldn't stop his body from moving as he began to rip apart the ship girls around him as the fires burned around him. Suddenly the loud blaring of a sensor was heard and Wolfy woke up in a cold sweat. His arms shook as he looked into his hands.

Wolfy: It was a dream.....a dream.....

He calmed himself down enough to look at his sensors, and his face paled.

High energy readings where all around him. A shield of some sort surrounded his island, trapping him from escaping. But worst than that, thousands of blips from his sensors where firing up every second. He knew what was going on as he quickly readied his weapons and his riggings.

The Siren where coming.