𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙪𝙥

The next day

No ones POV:

As the boys packed all there suitcases. Since a world tour is a lot they will most likely be on the road for almost a year, performing each day.
The boys packed 2 luggage's and 1 duffel bag each.
1 for there outfits, second for there shoes and third for like essentials.

Juyeon had finish packing early, while Jungkook was debating on his bucket hats and which ones to bring. Sunwoo had been done since last night. He has been in the studio all day tho, pretty sure he was on Vlive talking to his fans.

The boys have decided to be a band for Juyeon. Sunwoo is gonna be playing drums and rapping and Jungkook will be backup singing and guitar player for Juyeon. Juyeon of course main singer and main guitar singer.

Juyeon's POV

As I finished packing and getting ready for the day I get a text from JenJen❤️🎶
Yes I didn't change her contact name...so what?

She wanted to meet up

She wanted to meet up. Which totally shocked me, I couldn't say no and stuff because that's rude.
It was 11:45, crap it's almost noon! I gotta go.

I grabbed my coat since it a was a bit snowy and cold. I threw on my boots and headed out. I drove there and as I got there I knocked on the door and rang the door bell.
But no answer. Me being me I waited for her to get home cause it looked like no one was home.

There was a bench so I sat there doing nothing. I was just thinking and thinking about things and wasn't really attention to time. I started counting and counting.

Time skip

It's been 4 hours and still no Jennie "10,679 10,680 10,681 10,682 10,683" I checked my phone for the time. I got here around 12:00 pm and now it's 3:40pm. "Woah I waited that long?"

I even texted Jennie but she didn't reply, I just got left on read I guess. I get up and go into my car, freezing since it was basically snowing.

I pull up to my driveway and head inside the house.
"Where have you been?" Sunwoo said just leaving the studio
"No where. Are you done with the studio?"
I asked him
"You look freezing brother...and Um yeah why-" Sunwoo said
I cut him off "cool don't come in here alright?" And I walk to the studio and shut the door.

I took off my coat and started writing. I was really heartless and I couldn't feel anything, especially since I've been feeezing outside.

The next day

I Jump out of bed it was 11:30 am. "Holy shit we are suppose to be at YG at 12! We're gonna be late!"