We sit down in our spots and I watch Kirishima talk with Sero and Denki while I just listen. Then Mina walks into the class together with Jirou and Uraraka. She says the girls goodbye and runs over to us, giving us all hugs. 

Slowly but surely more people start walking in and before the first bell everybody is in their seats. We're all still pretty tired, since it's 8.15 am, first period. 

Then Present Mic comes in, screaming good morning loud as fuck, and I'm immediately cranky. I can handle Denki's loud ass, and Sero and Mina, but Present Mic is another level of loud. 

As he tells us to open our textbooks he asks us how our weekend was, and stupid Deku answers him of course. He told us how his weekend went too. 

And I have to admit it made me laugh. He told us he went to a bar with Miss Midnight and Mr. Aizawa and told us they got really drunk, playing out a few scenes for us too. 

Then he calmed down, and started to teach. English grammar is too easy for me, and I make the exercises with ease. Me and Kaminari are the only ones actually good in English. Sero and Mina are average but Kirishima just... sucks.

The class goes by rather quick, and before I realize it, it's over again. While I pack my bag again I see Kirishima walking over to me, a desperate look on his face. 

''You need to help me with this homework ba- bro'' he tells me while we walk out of class, I laugh as we find our way to math class. ''Yes sir'' I tell him as we walk into the class.

( ˘˘з)♬♪

it's finally lunchbreak. I let out a groan as I stand up from my behind my table. Kirishima walks over to me, throwing his arm around me while walking out of the class. 

''God guys I'm so hungry'' Sero says as he rubs his stomach, and I agree with him. While we walk into the cafeteria Denki runs towards us, telling us he got us a table already. 

Kirishima asks everybody what they want to eat and we walk over to the line. ''So, did you pay attention in math?'' he asks me, trying to start a conversation. I can't help but blush, I wasn't actually. 

I was thinking about Saturday night, and yesterday.

''U-uh well, not really'' I answer him, making him let out a relieved laugh. ''Thank god, me neither... What were you thinking about?'' he asks me, I look away, blushing even more now. 

''Uh- I...'' I stumble out as he moves a little closer to me, our shoulders brushing against each other, ''just us...'' I then tell him. 

He grins at me. ''God I want to kiss you so bad right now'' he whispers at me. ''But anyways, so was I...'' he then says, blushing a little too. 

''Oh? really huh'' I feel my cocky attitude slowly come back. I don't know what it is, whenever I'm with Kirishima my attitude just, fades away and I'm this stumbling, blushing mess. 

Now I made him blush, I know he likes my more cocky attitude and dominant side a lot too. ''J- just, yesterday and... Saturday night you know..'' he tells me while scratching the back of his neck. 

I let out a laugh, ''Oh wow, me too. Exactly the same things...'' I say softly. We just look at each other for a little while, staring into each others eyes, telling each other something without moving our mouths. 

''Oh! We're almost there, do you still remember what everyone wanted?'' he asks me, trying to change the mood. I nod and we start telling the cafeteria lady our order.

She gives us everything we ordered and we walk away with three trays of food. We walk back to the table and give everybody their food. 

''Here you go Denki, and Mina'' Kirishima mumbles as he hands them their plates, it's adorable. Then he sets down our plates and we sit down next to each other.