luke | oops?

▪▪▪

o. You meet the boys, and accidentally slip up and say something you didnt mean to say.

warnings: none

a-n: just something short, cause I had this idea.

The sound of rock music could be heard from the garage, as you wandered down the Molina's steps and to the studio out back. Which was weird considering that every time you came over to study with Julie, she'd not want any music playing, because of her mum dying and all. Finally, you grabbed the door handles, and yanked open the double doors to the studio. Where at this very moment, Julie and the boys in her ghost band were currently rehearsing. Your e/c eyes locked onto the very cute boys playing their instruments inside the room. They looked close in age to you, as you carefully and quietly observed them and how they dressed. Unaware that the group had stopped playing, a few minutes after you had walked in. 

"W-who are the cute boys? and since when did you start playing music again?" You blushed briefly, once you snapped back into reality from your thoughts. Your hands gesture to the three boys now standing shocked, near their instruments. Which got you confused for a moment.

"That's Luke, Reggie and Alex." Julie answered quickly, pointing at each boy as she said their names. She was also slightly shocked you could see them, herself. But she managed to walk closer to you, and muttered out a short and brief 'they're ghosts'. Julie was happy though that she was not the only alive person who could see them. She really was thinking that she might have been crazy, and that she was imagining it all. 

You just nodded, slightly overcoming your own confusion and introduced yourself to each of the band members. Silently, watching the guitarist in the sleeveless shirt and beanie, as you did so. You were just hoping he didn't notice your eyes staring at him. Unaware, that the blonde drummer did in fact notice instead though. Finally, you moved to the couch once you redirected your gaze away from the hot ghost guitarist, and sat down. Allowing them to finish their previous band practice, which they had cut short only moments before. Soon enough, music continued to flood through the air, as you sat there, your eyes every so often glancing back and forth from Luke's muscled arms exposed with the top he was wearing. You blushed, at all the thoughts now flooding into your mind based around what you were staring at. 

Damn, I want Luke to choke me with those arms.

You chuckled quietly at the thought, unaware that everyone had now turned in your direction. A smirk etching its way onto Luke's lips, once he heard what you had just spoken, pretty absentmindedly. He just knew he was going to start teasing you about that from now on. 

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" You chewed on your bottom lip briefly, a deep blush finally appearing onto your s/c features as you registered what you'd said before. Or at least you had thought. The band just nodded, and you quickly buried your head into your hands as you leaned over your lap. Trying to hide the blush which had now formed onto your cheeks, in embarrassment.

❤