15. An Explanation

Start from the beginning

He slaps my ass and I accidentally moan. I put a hand over my mouth and Josh has his jaw dropped looking at my back. None of us make a sound for about a minute when you hear Josh laughing.

J: 'Ooooooo'

Y: 'Fuck off! I did not mean to do that-'

Josh keeps giggling.

J: 'Awww still not gonna admit you like meeee'

Y: 'I dont like you lmao, not gonna say it for your ego either'

J: 'Ouch now we are both hurt'

I giggle.

J: 'So if I slap your ass again, will you moan?'

I giggle.

Y: 'Your so weird'

J: 'Mmmm yeah'

He wraps an arm around my waist and one over my chest and brings you even closer to him. I feel his lips on the back of my head and I end up falling asleep again. I wake up a few hours later and hear Josh heavily breathing behind you. I gently take his hands off me and he ends up grabbing the pillow, thinking it's me. I smile and go into the bathroom for a shower. While im showering, the door opens and Josh leans against the door.

Y: 'You'd better not be looking'

J: 'Dont flatter yourself,'

I smile to myself and start to wash my body.

Y: 'What do you want anyway or are you just watching me shower weirdo'

J: 'Why did you leave me!'

I giggle.

Y: 'Because I needed a shower!'

J: 'No excuse,'

You giggle.

Y: 'Now leave me to shower'

Josh reluctantly leaves and when I'm done and go out to the closet hes not there. I put on tight red thong before grabbing a long white formal shirt. I leave the top 4 buttons undone and brush my hair to one side, flipping the top parts over. I go to Josh's room and hear him in his room. I open the door and hes facing the other way in just his boxers. My jaw drops and I close the door. I go back to my room and lay back where I was on the bed. Josh comes back 15 minutes later and leans against the door frame.

Y: 'Do you have an obsession with doing that?'

J: 'Makes me seem like a maf- what you even wearing anyway'

Y: 'Shirt and underwear, cant be bothered to get ready properly.

He smiles and closes the door. He lays back in bed next to me and I stroke the material of his Jeans. I can see his black Calvin Klein boxers slightly above them and Josh lays there slightly stroking his and my hair.

J: 'Wish we could stop time and just lay here forever'

I smile.

Y: 'Mmmm would be nice'

Suddenly theres a knock on the door. I look at Josh and he closes his eyes.

J: 'Swear to God'

I giggle and he gets up to answer it. He comes back with Daisy and she smiles at me.

D: 'Hey! How you feeling today?'

You smile and stretch.

Y: 'Yeah, I'm good, you?'

D: 'Yeah, same, so you two made up yet? Liam's still hella pissed at you Josh'

Josh rolls his eyes.