"It's My Turn Now" ~ Slash

A/N okay so I know this book Is on hold but I thought id give you a little something that I wrote for tumblr hope you enjoy!!

Tumblr: slashssunglasses

SLASH X FEM~READER

KW: daddy kink, bondage, roughness

Slash- Velvet Revolver Era Slash

——— UNEDITED —— —

it was yet another Velvet Revolver tour and this one was very exciting for slash since he could finally take you with him. Oh your days were full of laughter, adventure and pure raw animal sex. he couldn't get enough of you, all this time he'd had to go on the road without you, no physical contact for months at a time... it made this tour one to remember.

it was the night of the show and you stood in the front row of the rowdy crowd watching slash run around and holler into the microphone. Even though he was lost in the music he still made sure to watch you from the stage, making sure you were ok. Slash always insisted that you stand backstage watching the show from your safe little area but you did like it. You enjoyed being in the crowd jumping and raging along to the music while you watched him sweat and just completely lose himself in his music,

This time though, there had been a guy who was rubbing up on you all night. At first it looked like it was just due to the overcrowding of people in the pit, but once he started trying to talk to you and flirt you knew those horny rubs were nothing but accidental.

"Dude I'm not interested" you pushed away from him, "c'mon sweetheart, you cant come around here dressed like that and not expect to get my attention" he'd less over trying to get closer to your neck.

"Hey back off!" you squealed, soon your attention was taken away from your fiancé's performance and redirected to keeping this guy off of you. he continued his lewd comments before reaching his hand up and groping your chest.

you pushed him hard and just then the guitar stopped and the music got all fucked up.

"Hey! Hey! what the fuck?!" you heard Slash yell into the microphone before throwing himself into the crowd on top of the guy. security was quick to grab him and push him back on stage as the fans started to riot and try and grab at him. "Hey get him the fuck out of here!" he yelled into the microphone once he got back on stage, "hes making on my girl! fucking pig! im gonna get your fucking ass get the fuck out of my show!" he yelled angrily as security grabbed the guy hauling him out.

"you okay baby?" he asked in the microphone before kneeling down and grabbing your arm helping you up onto the stage and walking you off.

"you okay?" he nervously grabbed your face scanning your expression. "yes yes im fine" you sighed giggling quietly, "I'm gonna kick his ass" he angrily chewed his lip, "baby just relax" you sighed grabbing his face. you could hear the crowd getting impatient and rowdy, "Slash you gotta get back out there" you smiled looking out onto the stage.

"i promise you i'll make it up to you" he smirked, "make it up to me? you didn't do anything" you giggled, "just be quiet and let me show you how much i love you tonight" he rolled his eyes, "mm fine fine, i also have a surprise for you but only if you get out there" you giggled popping a kiss on his lips, "mm more" he whined pulling you back in

"slash! C'mon man let's go!" Duff yelled at him as slash pulled you deeper into his lips. He groaned, kissing your lips one more time before walking back on stage. The crowd roared in cheers as the show started up again. "Sorry guys lets fucking tear it up!" he chuckled into the mic earning cheers and hollers from the crowd. "Hang on hang on! Let me say something really quick before we start up again.." Slash said into the mic, fixing the height so it fit him better, "if you see that fucker that was on my girl..save him for me, okay?"