Laundry Room

"Come on babe, we're gonna be late," Slash, your boyfriend, yells as he comes down the hallway and into your room.

"Do we really have to go?" you groan sliding your boots on, "yes y/n, I wanna meet your family," he sighs, grabbing your wrists. You and Slash had recently started dating after months of fooling around. You realized no one could give you what he gave you, your infatuation with each other grew stronger and stronger each day, you didn't mind the backlash from the public from dating such a player, you knew that he'd never hurt you like that, hes never been like this with another girl before. Hopelessly in love.

"I'm happy if you don't though," you pout, "why? I wanna go. I want to meet your relatives, y/n. I want our relationship to exist outside of tours and concerts and press," Slash groans setting his head on your shoulder, "we could always have fun here," you tease him through his pants and he hitches his breath.

"Don't start with me, we're going. I don't understand why you don't want me to," he pulls your hand away, "ugh, because! They don't like me and they're not gonna like you. They think we're psycho druggies who cheat on each other, I don't want them to judge you to your face, you know I have no chill," you explain fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Look at you, all unbuttoned and sexy," you bite your lip sliding your hand down his chest that's being exposed through the halfway unbuttoned shirt, "well, we are junkies, you are a psycho, but it's the 90's, who isn't? They'll love me," he smiles pressing a soft kiss on your lips.

"Whatever," you roll your eyes as he drags you out of your apartment.

---------

You're sitting in the passenger seat, your leather skirt fitting you tightly. You look over at your man and he's driving with one hand, bicep flexed as he bops his head to the music. Just the sheer sight of him makes you wet. Suddenly, he drops his hand, interlacing his fingers with yours.

Just the little sparks you feel turn you on more. You decide to toy with him, bringing his hand to your mouth, pressing a soft kiss on the back of his hand. He smiles at you sweetly, obviously un-prepared for what you're about to do next. You release his hand grabbing his fingers and sliding them far deep into your mouth. He darts his eyes towards you as he begins to undress you with his eyes.

Smirking, you lift you leg up, hiking ur skirt all the way up. His mouth opens slightly as u place his hand on top of your underwear, "you just look so sexy," you whine and he bites his lip, jolting his head back to the road when the cars behind you start beeping.

Keeping his eyes on the road, his hand pulls your underwear to the side, sliding a finger up your slit. You let out a soft moan, throwing your head back, "mm, yes," you whimper as he starts rubbing small circles on your clit. 

"Someones wet," Slash smirks as his middle finger teases the edges of your dripping hole, "please baby, I want it," you moan and he slides a finger in causing you to arch your back off of the seat.

"God, yes!" you whine as he starts moving in and out, curling it slightly, "fuck, you're so tight," he grunts trying to focus on the road.

Adding another finger, he starts moving in and out ruthlessly causing you to let out slitting moans for him, "you like that?" he growls, swerving slightly.

His words turn you on even more, causing you to clench around him, "fuck yeah," he chuckles rubbing your clit with his thumb. 

"S-Slash, I'm gonna," you whine bucking your hips up.

"Cum for me," he teases a fourth finger, "ahhh!" u scream as it enters you, causing you to cream all over his hand. He slides his fingers out of you chuckling at his dirty hand, "taste yourself, baby," he purrs, sliding a finger in your mouth.

Band Imagines/One Shots -ON HOLD!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें