Somsak pushed Fern gently and walked away carelessly and started fixing some food for him and said: sit down let me tell you what happened!

Somsak turns to Aroon and saw that he is standing still and silent.

Somsak: hey kid don't keep standing like that! go and have a shower until dinner is ready!

Aroon did as Somsak told him. Somsak explained what happened to him and Aroon in the last two days they were together and Fern was surprised!

Fern: why would you get involved with this kid! its not like you gonna keep him a day or two! he probably staying for a while!

Somsak: he saved my life! even though I was a stranger coming to rob him! do you want me to leave him when he was this kind to me?

Fern: What about me? did you think about where we gonna meet?

Somsak: that's not a problem? we can meet at your room or anywhere! but this kid have nowhere to go!

Fern: Ok I miss you! lets go to my room now!

Somsak: this kid just lost his grandma and house today! I cant leave him in a stranger room by himself! lets just be patient!

Aroon finished his shower and was wearing his close when he heard Fern and Somsak talking!

when he walked out from the bathroom Fern said she is leaving!

Fern sent a text message to Somsak saying: fuck you! Fern was upset that she couldn't stay the night with her handsome boyfriend after missing him so much!

Aroon: I'm sorry that I was the reason you couldn't go with your girlfriend!

Somsak: hey kid don't overwhelm yourself with women stuff, its not only because its your first night here! its also because I'm tired! she wouldn't be interested in me if I was in bad shape!

both laughed 🤭

Somsak: I want you to consider this room as your new home! I know its not as big as your house but at least think of it as your safe zone!

Aroon eyes shined with a little bit of tears, he looked at Somsak and said: thank you for being this kind to me!

Somsak: hey, don't mention it! I also want you to know that I'm a busy man, so if you waited for me to eat or prepare food or even sleep because you are so shy to use the room without my permission, let me warn you! you might starve to death.

Aroon kept looking at Somsak with a big smile on his mouth that lightened his cute face! with a warm hopeful gaze, Aroon first bad impression of Somsak have completely changed!

Somsak noticed Aroon looking at him: what's wrong kid?

Aroon: nothing, I'm just surprised of how many sides you have! now I'm seeing a bright side of your personality. its hard to imagine that a couple days ago you were a thief who was trying to rob a house! what make you do these kinds of behaviors anyway?

Somsak: I'm seeing a different side of you too! who would expect you to be so curios!

Aroon smiled: no tell me, I will never believe you are a bad person! what lead you to be a member of this gang!

Somsak: maybe one day I will tell you!

Aroon layed on the bed and said: cant you tell me a little now?

Somsak turned to the stove and continued fixing the meal he was preparing.

Somsak: it was very similar situation to yours, my relatives didn't want to take care of me! my mom and I were renting a small house so when she passed a way I ended up alone! hey can you bring a napkin for me!

Aroon didn't answer!

Somsak turned and saw Aroon sleeping deeply! he smiled and covered him with a blanket and said: you naughty kid, don't ask a serious question and just fell a sleep!

End of part5