₃ Morning

Warning; lemon ahead ! !

|8:21 AM|

You wake up the next morning, groaning in the bed as you felt your muscles ache all over your body at every movement you made. "He's a whole different breed compared to the men I've messed with before."

You frowned to yourself, using all the strength in your arms to push your upper body up to sit. But as you're doing so, you felt sharp muscle pains in your pelvis and lower abdomen.

You looked down and noticed there was love marks all over your chest that kept going down to your lower body which was covered by the blanket.

You lifted the blanket up, immediately seeing multiple bruises and bite marks in your inner thighs.

"Damn him." You cursed in your head before lifting the blanket to cover your breasts.

The bathroom door opens and Toji appeared, wearing a loosely tied white bathrobe. "Ahh, I feel so refreshed." He walked in, drying his hair with a towel.

"Wow, good for you..." You rolled your eyes.

He noticed you slightly knitting your eyebrows and a one sided smirk formed on his lips, "You can't walk?" He said as he made his way to you in the bed.

You flung your eyes to meet his, giving him a 'Seriously?' look, "Are you really asking me that right now? My body feels like I was tag teamed by five men."

He hummed, "You didn't complain when you were willingly taking my dick yesterday though." He cockily said as he pushed you down into the bed, locking you between both his arms and legs.

The rope around his bathrobe slowly loosened until the robe slid open, revealing his freshly washed body and a growing erection. "Wanna finish round 16? You passed out on me last night."

"Did I really just let this horny ass wild animal in my house?" You thought as you blankly gazed at his face.

"Get off, Toji. My whole body is really sore." You said, biting your inner bottom lip to stop yourself from giving into his little dirty talk. He was really good at that and so far it's been effective..

He began to lean down and gave your jaw a tender kiss which lead down to your neck, gently sucking and licking all over your bruises.

"Mmm... Toji, please.." You quietly moaned out as you lightly threw your head back but kept your grip on the blanket to your chest. "Why are you even still here?" You managed to ask weakly.

"I decided I'll be sticking around for a while." He breathed against your neck.

"Damn it, why can't I just push him off?"

He stopped kissing your neck and took both your hands from the blanket, pinning your wrists above your head with one hand.

His green orbs gazed into your (E/c) ones— a gaze which held only lust and desire. He leans down for a kiss but before he could close the distance, the door bursted open-

"Mommy!!"

You breath hitched and your eyes widened, "He didn't lock the door??!" You thought before pushing the man off the bed.