₂ Unexpected Turn of Events

Warning; lime ahead ! !

|2:34 PM|

You and Toji are standing across each other in the private elevator that leads directly to your penthouse in the 80th floor.

"Oi woman, what's your name? You didn't tell me earlier when I asked you who you were." He said while intently looking at you.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." You answered as you checked the messages on your phone.

"What you said earlier was a lie wasn't it? What's your real reason for helping me?"

You put your phone in your pocket and made eye contact with him, "To be fair, I wasn't lying to you. What I said is what I said but since you want to know I'll tell you. Earlier, when I saw the look you had in your eyes I saw regret. You looked lost."

His eyes widened at you.

"I decided to offer you a second chance so you can fix whatever it is you're regrett-"

Suddenly, he roughly grabbed your neck with a furious look in his eyes, slamming you onto the wall, "Who are you to tell me that? You just met me so don't fucking act like you know me." He growled, his face inches from yours.

His grip on your neck was strong, but the pain was tolerable, "Get your fucking hand off me," You hissed, glaring at the man towering over you.

*Ding!*

The elevator door slowly slid open, revealing Kazuki in Ryousuke's arms. "Mommy-" The teenager quickly covered the little boy's eyes, "Hey- Stop covering my eyes!" He fought.

You pushed Toji's hand off you and made your way to your son. You take him away from Ryou and gave him kisses on both cheeks, "Hi baby, how was your time at the park? Did you have fun?"

"It was fun, but mommy, who is he?" He asked, pointing his little finger at Toji, "Is he-"

"He's a friend." You cut him off.

"She's lying, we just met." He interrupted as he stepped into the hallway.

You smiled in annoyance before letting Kazu down. "Ryou, take him to your room while I take care of my friend here."

He nodded and took the little boy's hand but before walking away, he whispered to your ear, "You two better not be lou-"

You whacked him on the head.

"Ow! What was that for!?" He complained massaging the spot where you hit him with his free hand.

"Go." You commanded.

The dark haired male walked away with Kazuki while complaining under his breath.

"Follow me," you said, walking to the living room.

"So you're the type to bring a man to your crib and have a one night stand." He said with a low amused laugh.

"I guess so~ but don't get your hopes up because you're definitely not going to be one of those men." You joked before stopping in front of the door to a guest room and turning to look at him, "You can use the bathroom in here, I'll see if I can find something big enough for you to wear..." You trailed off as your eyes explored his toned torso, down to his crotch.

He let's out a deep airy chuckle, "You lookin' a lil hungry, how long has it been since you had someone fill you up?" He said as he stepped closer in front of you.

You bit the inside of your bottom lip and made eye contact with him to say something smart, but the way he was looking at you made you want to take back what you said seconds ago.

He was gazing down into your eyes with a devilish smirk across his scarred lips, your bodies were only inches apart that you could feel his body heat without even touching him.

You gulped, struggling to find the words to say. This man was doing something to you with the look in his eyes. It was like he was already imagining the things he would do to you in one night.

Toji stepped closer to you but you stepped back to keep the distance until your back hit the door, leaving you stuck between his muscular arms, "Say, how about you have a one night stand with me." He said in a low tone as his large hand found its way to the curve of your hip, "I've also been feeling a bit lonely lately." He whispered awfully close to your ear which made you feel hot inside when you felt his breath hit your already sensitive ear.

"You know you want it." He whispered, gently biting your ear.

Your heart was pounding as if it was telling you kiss him but your mind was telling you otherwise.

You hungrily bit your bottom lip as you gazed into his green eyes, "I'm so gonna regret this later." You said in your head before grabbing the collar of his shirt and kissing him. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips before picking you up by your legs and carrying you into the guest room while kissing you with his slick tongue.

"You got some condoms? I would really hate it if I accidentally got you pregnant in one night."

K bye ima go pray now 🛐🛐🛐