special chapter.

seungcheol blindfolded jeonghan. "w-where are we going cheol? DO NOT KILL ME" seungcheol chuckled. "i won't hannie! maybe.."seungcheol whispered the last word but made sure it was loud enough for jeonghan to hear. "CHEOLLL!" seungcheol giggled. "we're here!" seungcheol brought jeonghan out of the car. "THEME PARK!" jeonghan screamed like a kid and ran in.

seungcheol showed the guard their tickets and they were let in. "let's go to the roller coaster cheol!" the roller coaster was very high up, the drop was 90 degrees. "i-i u-uh hannie..." jeonghan looked at seungcheol innocently. "th-that's very high, it looks dangerous." seungcheol explained still staring at the rollercoaster in fear. "oh.." jeonghan looked down.

he was slightly upset they couldn't ride the roller coaster, he admits it looked scary but it was a once in a life thing he wanted to try it. seungcheol felt guilty, "but, if you really want to try it then let's go!" jeonghan cheered and pulled seungcheol to the queue. luckily, there wasn't a very long queue. they sat on the rollercoaster and the roller coaster was at the start of the drop, "i love you hannie!" seungcheol shouted grabbing jeonghan's hand.

"i love you too cheol!" jeonghan screamed. then, the rollercoaster dropped. "AHHHHHHHHH" they both screamed in unison. the ride ended and the both got off. "i'm never riding something like that again hannie i'm sorry" seungcheol sighed. "aww, but it was fun!" jeonghan whined. "maybe, in the future. like 10 years." jeonghan pouted.

"i'm kidding! if you want it, i'll go with you" seungcheol pecked jeonghan. jeonghan blushed, "haunted house, here we come!"

"AHHHHHHHHH"

the end.

THE END YAAYAYYAAYYA