chapter 11.

it was finally friday, they both woke up and headed to school. and as usual jeonghan got more love letters, though it was decreasing as time passed but he didn't mind.

but this time, seungcheol also got one. what's this seungcheol thought. he took out the envelope and walked towards jeonghan. "hannie, do you know what's this?" jeonghan froze.

"hannie?" jeonghan hesitated to talk but said "it's a letter? you should open it.." seungcheol nodded and opened it, he read and realised that it was from a secret admirer, "from JS.."

seungcheol shrugged, "i didn't expect to get one but that's cool. it might be the guy from my english class, what was his name?? uhh..oh his name's Joshua!" jeonghan bit his bottom lips.

he was feeling weird, he had the feeling to take that letter out of seungcheol's hand and rip it apart. "yea sure, let's go to class" jeonghan said in a monotone. seungcheol frowned at the way jeonghan replied him.

jeonghan walked in front of seungcheol not bothering to walk slowly beside him. seungcheol had to run to catch up with jeonghan, "hannie? what's wrong?"

"nothing." jeonghan didn't know why he was acting like this but he decided to just go with it. they reached jeonghan's class and jeonghan just walked in without waving to seungcheol.

seungcheol was slightly upset because he thought it was because of him that jeonghan was acting this way. did i do something wrong? seungcheol sighed and just headed to his class.

seungcheol decided to distract himself by finding out who was the one who put the letter inside his locker. he was lucky that english was his first period. he decided to ask joshua who he suspected was the one.

"h-hey joshua?" seungcheol slapped himself internally from stuttering. "hi cheol!" joshua cheerfully greeted back. "hey were you the one who put the letter-" joshua interrupted seungcheol, "yup" seungcheol nodded and sat beside joshua.

they started having small talk, talking about their interests and other things. they also almost got caught by their teacher and they were almost sent to detention. "hey, you want to go for lunch together?" joshua nodded.

"i need to go find jeonghan first though..." joshua frowned but still nodded. "hannie!" seungcheol called out to jeonghan. joshua frowned at the nickname seungcheol gave jeonghan. why can't he give me nickname like that too he thought.

"let's go for lunch!" they all headed to the canteen. they found a table and sat down. "i'm gonna go get my food first." seungcheol said and left the table.

maybe if he didn't leave the table this wouldn't have happened...

yay it's finally the weekends sorry for not updating i was busy with school.. i'll try to update every week on the weekends! probably a few chapters everytime unless i have lots of homework. thanks for all the support! i really appreciate it and i read all the comments so you can comment more, i read all of them it makes me feel proud of my work hehe and more chapters coming out !