chapter 4.

seungcheol found jeonghan looking down eating his lunch, seungcheol felt bad. but he couldn't bring himself to tell jeonghan.

jeonghan knew seungcheol was gay, and was okay with it and he said "no matter what if you're straight or you're gay, you're still seungcheol" seungcheol smiled remembering what jeonghan said.

but what seungcheol couldn't tell jeonghan was that seungcheol liked him. jeonghan was an angel, he was a boy but he was so pretty many people mistaked him for a girl, it was such a common thing.

seungcheol sighed again, not knowing how to comfort jeonghan. he decided to just sit beside jeonghan. "hannie...i'm sorry okay..it's not that i don't want to tell you or i can't trust you.. it's just i can't tell you now.. give me sometime and i'll tell you when the time comes okay? please don't be mad at me.. i'm sorry.."

jeonghan giggled at seungcheol, seungcheol was confused. "i'm not mad.. it's okay cheol i trust you. i'll wait" seungcheol smiled, "really? you're not mad??" jeonghan nodded.

seungcheol crossed his arms and pouted, "then why didn't you tell me! i had to say that cringy speech!" jeonghan giggled, "sorry cheol! wait i forgot! let me open the letters i got this morning!"

once seungcheol heard that, his smile dropped, but he quickly smiled again not wanting jeonghan to notice. "hello oppa, i know you don't know me but i find you very cute! you're also so kind to everyone! saranghae! from M" jeonghan read out loud.

seungcheol sighed, he felt a pang in his chest when jeonghan giggled at the letter and said "cute" jeonghan opened one more, "annyeong hyung! um yes i'm a guy. i still find you very cute! you're very pretty to be a guy! i know you don't know me but i hope we can be friends! - J" jeonghan smiled widely.

even guys like him.. i need to confess, before he gets into a relationship, but i dont't even know if he likes guys! i'm sure he's straight.. then what do i do?! many thoughts filled seungcheol's head

then, the bell rang. seungcheol let out a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to hear jeonghan read one of those cringy love letters again.

swag. i love my writing back then now my writing sucks. anyways read my new book thanks