q&a (answers)

—Seokjin—

Question/Comment: Seokjin: Why're you so handsome?

"Because I'm worldwide handsome, duh. It's not my fault I was born this way."

=

—Yoongi—

Question/Comment: You a sub top or a dom top?

"Ahh, I'm a switch top with a major dominant top lean. I'm only submissive when in the mood or asked. Why? You want me to fuck you? If I wasn't whipped currently, then I'd definitely make you scream, sweetheart."

Question/Comment: When's your turn? And are you not gonna let Tae walk for a whole month or year?

"I mean I don't know when my turn is, but I'd love to fuck him so hard he'll have to lay in bed for a while."
=

Hoseok—

Question/Comment: I don't have anything to ask you so 💜💜💜💜

"Awh~ okay! Have a nice day hun."

Question/Comment: You haven't done anything yet, why?

"I'm— sorta shy? Heh..he just makes me nervous is all. I mean, have you seen him?"

=

—Namjoon—

Question/Comment: Please handle Tae with care without breaking him (no offense).

"I'm- I won't break him hhhh."

Question/Comment: You radiate big dick energy frfr.

"Oh? Thank you, I'm proud to say I do have a big dick."

Question/Comment: Are you gonna show TaeTae you're the biggest daddy?

"Duh, but I'll be gentle on him, don't want to break him. Gentle and rough? Deep, yeah."

=

—Jimin—

Question/Comment: You did a very nice job by telling Tae how you feel. Hey Jimin, you nice, keep going.

"I did? Thank you so much! I'll bake you some cookies 🍪."

Question/Comment: You're just awesome, that's all ✨👑

"C'mere and gimme a smooch! Thank you for the compliment~"

=

—Jungkook—

Question/Comment: Do you know how many people you killed with your blue hair yesterday?

"Oh? Did I?? Hm..I mean it's only natural, I'm quite the looker y'know."

Question/Comment: Do you hate the rest of them?

"No. I may dislike them heavily from time to time, but I could never hate any of them."

=

—Taehyung—

Question/Comment: Aww, baby why're you so cute 💜💜💜

"Me..? Really?? Thank you..you're getting all the cuddles from me so be prepared!"

Question/Comment: I love you.

"I love you tooooo."

Question/Comment: What is your sexual fantasy?

"Oh ahm- that's- wow..okay, when I picture sexual things my mind goes to more...bdsm stuff? Don't know why, heh. The thought of being humiliated while receiving praise sounds nice too. I swear, I'm not normally this impure."

=

—Grim (me)—

Question/Comment: The story is awesome, p.s - could I maybe get a sneak peek of the next chapter?

Thank you sm! It means a lot to me, and mayhaps. The plot line is rather simple for the next one so just shoot me a message and I'll let you know.

Who is your other bias besides Tae?

Shit uhhh— inside BTS they all have a special place in my heart. Maybe Hobi? Or Jungkook- or Seokjin. Hoseok was my first bias until I watched Hwarang and Taehyung's personality just stuck out to me which is how he became my bias. Hobi then went on to be my #1 bias wrecker before Yoongi crawled up the list, then came Seokjin and afterwards the others made their way up too. It's difficult for me to choose, they've all helped me with something and I love them all differently. I guess you could say I'm ot7??? I love all seven of them equally, but Taehyung is my bias so naturally I pay more attention to him. To answer your question, it changes from day to day.

Favorite Taehyung ship?

Depends on the context. In Hwarang I'd have to say Yeowool, the pairing itself is just adorable. Smh, the only stable relationship. Outside of it, I love all of them really. He has a special relationship with everyone, he is a social butterfly after all. Inside BTS, that's a different story. I absolutely crave uncommon ships such as Vmon which is why that one is in my top five alongside Vmin, they're the most out there soulmates and yet the ship itself isn't even that common for some reason. I crave to have their bond tbh. Vkook is easy for me to write and I always come back to it because of how much Jungkook tends to baby Taehyung and the fact that they're both chaotic — almost like twins. Taejin has their special moments which are always touching, Taegi is absolutely adorable with their polar opposites personality and the fact that Yoongi is Taehyung's role model. Don't even get me started on the issue on how Yoongi has a major soft spot for him. Vhope is just cuteeeee. Hoseok was Taehyung's first kiss, and they're also rather close. Out of all those ships though I'd have to say Vmin and Vmon are like- #1 & #2, then Vkook? Don't get me started on multiple people pairings though, I could sit here all day just typing on how much I love each one.

=

I would like to let everyone know that if you still want to make some comments/questions, go in the previous post labeled "q&a" and comment, I'll still update this one for you all of you do so.