Risking It All

With the freeze approaching fast, the fairies are rushing to protect the Pixie Dust Tree and the other Seasons. Aurelia was helping along with the other fairies in putting leaf blankets on the Pixie dust tree.

"That is it fairies! Put the blankets on the branches, we must protect the Pixie Dust Tree!" Fairy Mary said then Aurelia saw Tinkerbell carrying animals in a basket. "Tink!" Aurelia called out and flew after her.

"Aurelia! What are you doing? You need to stay inside." Tink said. "I can help you." Aurelia said and reached for the basket before she could say anything. The bugs smiled at her. "Hi there." She said as she smiled back. "Where are you taking them?" She asked. "To my house. Come on!" Tink replied then flew to Tinker's nook. Aurelia followed.

When they arrived the wind was getting stronger but they finally entered the house. "Woah." Aurelia exclaimed when she saw Tinkerbell's house filled with animals from mice, birds, squirels, sunks, and bugs. She gently placed the bugs near the animals. "Is everybody okay?" Tink asked. They replied.

"Good, you guys just stay here can keep warm." Tink said. "Tink!" Aurelia called out. Tink approached her and saw the flower that was given to Periwinkle earlier. "It's still alive." They both said then an idea came to them.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Aurelia asked. "Yup, we must go to the Winter Woods. Peri and Aurora could know how to save the Pixie Dust Tree." Tink replied.

"Wait but the freeze is still going on. It's too cold for you." Aurelia said. "I know, but I have too." Tink said and without hesitation she grabbed her coat and flew out. "Tink!" Aurelia called out and flew after her friend.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile over in the Winter Woods, Aurora and Periwinkle were approaching their Pixie Dust Tree with Dewey. "Dewey, you have got to see this!" Peri said. "There is something wrong with the Pixie Dust Tree!" Aurora said. "Don't worry I-Ah!" Dewey exclaimed when a strong breeze nearly blew him away. "Woah! Careful."

Aurora and Peri said as they helped Dewey fly closer to the Pixie Dust Tree. "I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Woah." Dewey along with Peri and Aurora were stunned to see the flow of Pixie Dust slowing down.

"Oh dear." Dewey said then they approached the tree where Gliss, Spike, and Glacier were there. "Oh boy, I guess we could worry just a little bit." Dewey said as he held the last speck of pixie dust in his palm. Then Peri's wings started to sparkle. Peri was shocked and turned around. "Tink?" She said.

"Perwinkle!" Tink called out when she could see her sister's wings glow from a far. She was trying hard to fly as started to fall down. "Tinkerbell!" Aurelia called out then Tink started to fall into the ground. "Ahhhh!" She screamed.

"Tink!" Aurelia exclaimed then all of a sudden magic burst out of her hand and it created a pile of snow beneath just in time to catch her friend. "Tink!" Aurelia exclaimed then flew down. "Tinkerbell! Are you alright? Why would you fly here?" Peri asked as she helped her sister up.

"I had to." Tink replied as Peri helped her put back her coat on then they saw Aurelia approaching.

"Aurelia!" Aurora exclaimed and hugged her sister. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Pixie Hollow is in trouble. There is a freeze moving and the Pixie Dust Tree is in danger." Tinkerbell replied. "Ohh, that explains it." Dewey said.

"The Pixie dust here has already stop flowing." Peri said worriedly. "I think there is something you could do." Aurelia said then picked up the flower from the snow.

"Your frost kept the flower alive." Aurelia said. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Frost does that! It's like a blanket. It tucks in the warm air inside and keeps out cold." Gliss said. Aurelia handed the flower to Peri. Then Peri had an idea. "We could frost the Pixie Dust Tree before the freeze hits it." Peri said.

"One ques-" Spike was cut off when another burst of magic came from Aurelia that created ice into the ground. "Woah!" Aurelia exclaimed. "What in the Winter Woods was that?!" Spike exclaimed. "I don't know it just came out." Aurelia said. "Maybe because you have both of your parents powers." Dewey said. "Wait so that means, I have winter magic!" Aurelia said shocked.

"I could help frost the tree too." She said. "Yes, but one question what about our wings?" Spike asked. "If it's a freeze it will be cold enought to cross." Dewey replied. "What are we waiting for?" Spike said. Aurelia and Tink smiled then they all left for the Warm side.
_________________________________________

Thank You for reading! The next chapter might be posted tommorow. See you! : )