Happy Anniversary Chapter 1

You and Sonic have been together for a year now since you first moved in with him and his friends. Sonic never left your side and you always enjoy his company. Even though you are comfortable with him, you are a bit shy around him since you never knew that you would date a hero.

"How's my N/N (Nickname) doing?" Sonic asked with a wink.

You blushed and replied, "Oh I'm fine. Thanks Sonic."

Sonic placed his arm around you while you placed your head on his shoulder. Soon Tails came into the room.

"Also Sonic, I was wondering if you..."

"Hey Y/N. Can I talk to Sonic for a minute?" Tails asked.

"Oh sure."

Sonic gave you a kiss before he walked away with Tails. You giggled to yourself as you continued to blush.

"What's up buddy?" Sonic asked.

"I was just wondering if you have any plan for today?"

"Yeah actually."

"He remembered!" Tails said in this thoughts.

"I'm gonna go for a run, visit my favorite food places, heading to the skate park...." Sonic continued as Tails lowered his arms.

"Or...maybe not..." Tails said in his thoughts again.

"Um...Sonic?"

"Yeah?"

"You do know what today is don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh boy..." Tails grabbed the calendar and showed it to Sonic.

Sonic looked at it for awhile confused until it finally hit him. He widened his eyes and started to panic.

"Oh no! That's today!? I totally forgotten!"

"Forgotten about what?" Knuckles said as he came into the room.

Tails whispered to Knuckles as he soon started laughing.

"Boy! Is she gonna be mad!"

"Shut up Knuckles!"

"You better do something Sonic." Tails said.

Sonic quickly ran past everyone and left the house. You were so confused by his actions as Knuckles and Tails came into the living room.

"What's wrong with Sonic?" Y/N asked.

Before Knuckles could respond, Tails quickly said,

"Uh...Sonic is planning something very special for you!"

"Really?!"

Knuckles snickered a little as Tails punched his arm.

"Ow! Why you little...!!!"

Sonic came back with messy quills and was covered in dirt as he was panting hard.

"What happened to you Sonic?" Y/N asked.

Sonic ignored the question and gave you some flowers from a random garden as some of the petals started to fall.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N." Sonic said.

You slowly grabbed the flowers and looked at them and Sonic back and forth slowly.

"Um...Thanks Sonic. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I just...need a minute to breathe." Sonic said as he fell to the floor.

"What's with Faker?" Shadow asked as he came to the room.

"It's Sonic. What do you think?" Knuckles asked.

"Hmm...."

A few minutes later, Sonic woke up from the couch and rubbed his eyes.

"You ok Sonic?" Y/N asked.

"I'm fine. Sorry about that. I just needed to breathe. Anyways, I have something special planned for us today."

You smiled and hugged him tight.

"Thank you Sonic!"

"You're welcome Y/N."

You both kissed gently as Tails smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Go have fun already." Knuckles said.

Sonic rolled his eyes as he picked you up.

"Ready beautiful?"

"I sure am."

"Have fun guys!"

Sonic ran off as you hanged onto him tight.

Later, you arrived at the beach as Sonic sets you down. You were shocked as you looked around.

"A beach party?"

"A private beach party. Just for you and me."

"How did you even managed to do that?"

"I have my ways. Do you like it?"

"I love it! But are you sure about this? This seems to much. I also don't have a swimsuit."

"I don't mind. Anything to make you happy. Also we don't have to swim. We can just have fun in the sand but if you ever want to swim, I can just super speed home and grab it for you."

"Oh Sonic! Thank you so much. I have something for you too. It's not much but..." You gave him a small box.

Sonic opened it and saw a necklace that was half of a heart with your name on it.

"I have the other half." You showed him the same necklace with the other half that has his name on it.

"I love it! Thank you Y/N!" Sonic picked you up and swinged you around as you giggled. Sonic puts on the necklace and smiled.

"It's awesome!"

You smiled at him as Sonic gave you a big kiss. You kissed back gently and soon pulled away after a minute.

"Come on. Let's have some fun!" Sonic said as he turned on some music.

You smiled nervously as he grabbed your hand and began to dance with you.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Sonic. Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Anniversary."

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️