Dark Sonic's Defeat Chapter 15

You noticed the necklace on his neck and widened your eyes. You touched your neck and noticed that you had yours on still. Then you looked back at Sonic.

"He still kept his?" Y/N thought. Then she saw his necklace twinkle and then hers did as well.

"I know what to do." You slowly got up and did your best to grab onto Sonic, pulling off his necklace.

"What are you doing?!" He pushed you off him as you landed on the floor.

As he walked towards you, he said,

"It's time to show you how much pain I've been through!" He raised his hands as dark aroura surrounded them*

You used the last of your strength and threw the necklaces at the dark cloud. The necklaces went inside, started circle around each other until they combined into a heart. Then they started to glow as a light beam went into his body.

Dark Sonic began to scream as he opened his eyes. He started to have flashbacks of the good and happy memories of his friends. He also had flashbacks from when he met you, what you did together and more.

After that, his body started to glow very bright.

"No! NO!!!!"

The bright light destroyed the dark cloud along with the dark ropes and sets everyone free. Rouge got her wings back and began to fly in joy. It also healed Tails injuries and he was able to walk again. Before you were reaching to your death from Blake's poison, the healing light saved you as well. Everyone was gasping for air and got their colors back.

The Chaos Emeralds stopped circling and started to get their colors back. They flew off to where they were stored which was back at their place.

Dark Sonic started turning back to normal along with his voice. Everyone covered their eyes from the brightness. Once it was gone, Sonic crashed onto the floor.

"Sonic!" You ran towards him as the others followed you. You moved Sonic a bit for him to be on his back. You noticed that the necklace that you threw was back on his neck. You also felt your own but they went back to focusing on Sonic. He wasn't moving at all and his eyes were closed.

"Sonic! Can you hear me?!"

"We gotta get him to the hospital!" Tails said.

Everyone agreed and quickly took Sonic to the hospital.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 16. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️