"I'm a princess tete Dior." Jariah said.

"Yes you are." Dior said watching the kids lick their icecream as kd came in the kitchen.

Flashback over
__________________________________

"Mariah momma wants to know if your hungry she made wings and burgers." Jariah said walking in Mariah room seeing her doing her makeup.

Today Kasani was spending a day with his family and she was spending a day with hers.

"Actually no I'm going on a date." Mariah said and jariah folded her arms smirking leaning against the door frame.

"Oh yeah who's the lucky guy?" Jariah asked.

She was happy her sister was putting herself back out there and moving on.

"This boy Kevin I knew him since highschool he's always tried to get with me but I decided I'll give him a chance now." Mariah shrugged.

"How do I look?" Mariah asked doing a 360.

"You look good riah and your getting thick what you been doing?" Jariah asked laughing.

"Eating good that's about it." Mariah said.

"Well if things go right with this Kevin guy you can give mom and dad another grand baby." Jariah said laughing and Mariah twisted her lips.

"I don't think I want kids jariah, being around Kai and seeing you pregnant give me baby fever but I just think about me and Adrian baby and I just can't do it."

"I'm not strong enough yet." Mariah said.

"That's understandable just take your time Mariah." Jariah said rubbing her stomach.

"So you ready to have your baby?" Mariah asked.

"I'm 4 months pregnant I'm not rushing it I want to enjoy my pregnancy." Jariah shrugged.

"Why did y'all have the gender reveal and baby shower so early?" Mariah asked.

"Because Kasani has play offs coming up and he's has practice for weeks so this the only month he's really free." She said.

"So what y'all gone do when the baby born stay in Louisiana?" Jariah heard behind her looking and seeing her mom.

"I mean yeah we have one more year of college and Kasani is going to get transferred out here to be I. The nba." Jariah said.

"So we're not going to be able to meet the baby until she's one?" Mariah asked.

"Of course not we are going to come on holidays and breaks and make sure she talks to y'all on FaceTime I wouldn't do that." Jariah said.

"I'm happy you got this all figured out this is very mature of you and Kasani." Mya said.

"It actually feels nice to hear you say that." Jariah said.

"I wish my baby could be from here but 9 times out of 10 I'm going to end up having her in Louisiana." Jariah said.

"Whew you gone be in pain when you give birth I'm already knowing." Mariah said laughing putting her shoes on.

"I'm doing a water birth." Jariah said.

"Your having your baby in the tub?" Mariah asked her sister.

"Yeah I want to do something different everybody has their babies the hospital way." Jariah said.

"Just because you have a water birth doesn't mean it's going to be any less painful." Mya said.