8- I Hope We're Still Friends, Yeah I Hope You Dont Mind

| I Hope We're Still Friends, Yeah I Hope You Don't Mind|

The full moon of November 1976 was on the 6th. All the preparations for Remus' transformations were in place, as per usual. By 9 o'clock that evening, Sirius and Remus made their way to the hospital wing.

"You'll be alright, Moony?"

"Of course, as usual."

"Alright then, we'll be there as usual too," Sirius smiled tentatively.

"I know," Remus grinned back appreciatively and stumbled in to the hospital wing.

* * * *      *      *      *     *     *    *     *      *

After sneaking into the Shrieking Shack, and transforming into their animagus forms, the Marauders and Moony did their tour of Hogsmeade and the hills nearby. They were making their way through the Forbidden Forest, the wolf, the black dog, the stag with a little mouse on his back and the large black cat. It was definitely a sight to behold. When they were in the shack again, Prongs pushed the door closed behind him.

As the wolf was chasing the black dog and rolling around with him, the door opened. All animals turned towards the opening which caused the moonlight to light up the wooden insides of the shack. James' heart, even as a stag, fell. It was Severus. Severus Snape was standing right there, staring wide-eyed and terrified at the wolf inside. The cat started screeching and running towards the door, wanting to shut it, which caused the wolf to spring into action.

It was a quick flash, a large flash of brown pushed Severus away and made him fall on the cold grass a few metres away from the shack. The dog, Padfoot, closed the door hurriedly, snarling and growling at the wolf to keep him inside. The big black cat was frozen to her place, her heart producing a humming because of it's speed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, SEVERUS?!" roared James, when he had transformed back. He kept looking back at the shack, as if the door would open at any moment. His whole body was shivering and the cold sweat on his face was glowing in the moonlight. However majestic he would have looked, his anger was unimaginable, changing his whole face.

"BLACK! B-black told me to come here before dawn! I-I knew it! That was L-lupin, w-wasn't it?!" Snape had a crazed look on his face. It was fear, excitement and happiness all mingled together. He was shaking violently and rubbing his arms from the cold, rocking back and forth in his sitting position on the wet grass. He looked bad, to say the least. James could even see his eyes glassy, and a tear rolled down Severus' face.

"SIRIUS TOLD YOU TO COME HERE?!" James yelled in disbelief, anger coursing through his veins. He couldn't believe his best friend would ever do this to Remus. He just couldn't.

"YES!"

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" shouted James, determined not to doubt Sirius' loyalty.

It really was a sight to see; James, curly haired and standing over Severus with cold sweat on his anger-contorted face, pointing an accusing finger at the greasy haired Slytherin sat on the floor, a maniacal expression on his face as he laughed to himself and rocked back and forth on the wet grass.