(𝙰)𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍

Uhm sorry for being gone ig so here some sad stories but before we start imma say this is based on a past relationship I was in and when you're done reading don't say Im so sorry that happened because I could care less about it now anyway lmao, but enjoy the story :)

You were in love with tendou satori but also in a current relationship with Hayato Yamagata, crazy right? But anyway you weren't happy in it sure it was nice to get gifts, kisses, and the usual mushy stuff from him but it was on a dare both of you knew about but later became an actual relationship you kinda didn't wanna be in. But non the less you sat next to him in class and told him then and there you two were over and as that happened the bell run just in time for your next class P.E which was a simple class that you were fine with so as you got up from your seat to head to class you walked with tendou who was walking the same way to him math class and then and there confessed to him and to your surprise he said yes because he was reserved but yet quite a social butterfly at the same time.

That day you texted each other after school or more like you telling and planning a day for the two of you to go on a date next weekend but it didn't matter you were finally going on a real date!

It was the day of you to go out like a real couple, you were in casual clothing and like the bisexual you were (Yeah I see you fags /j) Black ripped cuffed jeans, an Inosuke shirt you had bought from spencers, and some checkered sneakers and you were ready to go, you got their early you thought then realized you got there on time and he was running late as you waited for 5 minutes you see him walking up to the theater, making you heart flutter a bit and you two made your way to the theater do watch the joker movie and throughout the entire movie, he was just so fixated on it which who could blame him it was a good movie but even still at least a small handholding would have been nice...

When the movie was after he didn't bother to take you home or a kiss goodbye, just straight up said today was nice and left leaving you in the dark and ending up calling a taxi home and leaving your day like that.

All throughout the relationship in the 2 months, it was hell in everyone else's eyes but to you, you thought it was love. On multiple occasions when you kissed him he would always suck his lips in instead of puckering for a kiss, he would also say for a neck kiss he would have to punch you in the stomach but never tell you when he'd do it, and one time you stole his sweater to get his attention but ended up getting 5 punches for the day...After a while, you just saw it as normal love to the point your best friend (r/n) had to 'break up' for you but you still continued the relationship until...

-A few days later-

You were waiting for your uncle to pick you up in his red truck like usual and since your teacher let your class off early you and a few kids in your class were either, waiting in the front for a guardian to pick them up, walking to the liquor store down the street or like most just walked home, but for you, you had to wait for your guardian to pick you up, so as you were waiting you were talking to your friend who met the same fate as you and as you were talking tendou came up to you and gave you a note, confused you thought oh maybe his way of love language is notes or something but when you opened it you were oh so very wrong....it read, 'Y/n, I Tendou Satori hereby renouncing my position as your boyfriend goodbye.' As you finished reading it you were mad, sad, and just confused you just didn't know how to respond...First, denial: 'No he's just messing with me it's such a funny joke....right?'

Second, Anger: 'WHAT THE HELL' you thought 'THIS IS A FUCKED UP WAY TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE LIKE WHAT IS HE? A THIRD GRADER?? I MEAN COME ON!!' 

Third, Bargaining: 'Maybe if I don't be touchy with him he might want me back...Maybe if I do what he wants like a loyal dog he might want me back...Maybe text him less will do...'

Forth, Depression: That day when you got picked up by your uncle he said how sad you were and thought buying you food would help, he knows your favorite food was chicken nuggets specifically from (Favorite fast food joint) so he drove to (Favorite fast food joint) and bought you your nuggets with fries and a soda. You knew he was trying to cheer you up it was working...but only a little..he knew you had clinical depression so it was harder for you than a mentally stable person, but tried his best...

Then finally acceptance...The one thing you didn't want to do...night after night you tried to forget about it and just be stubborn and not forgive him but you couldn't...it was your fault he was in this relationship that was toxic from the start and now the two of you were free in someway...right?

After 3 weeks of the breakup, one of your closest friends named mia was sitting next to you in homeroom, after a while when you were busy drawing to pass the time in class mia told you the truth that you never wanted to hear...while you were drawing she tapped you on the shoulder and told you:  "Y/n...I need to tell you something I've been meaning to get off my chest...I know your not gonna take this lightly because of sensitive you are and I do mean no harm but...." You looked at her confused and asked "Hm? What is it? If you wanna say it spit it out." She sighed and looked at you with pity-like eyes and said "Remember your relationship with tendou? Yeah...bout that he um would tell us how annoying you were and how clingy you were to him, I know it's not your fault that you're attached to certain people when in a relationship but I didn't think he knew that...Then proceed to say he had a crush on...me and used you to get closer..." 

You looked at her with disbelief in your eyes...you couldn't believe what you were listening to...the one thing you feared about being in a relationship had happened...you were a toy, a pawn in his hand, just some tool to get close to your friend...You didn't yell at her for not telling you sooner because she wasn't at fault here....That lying son of bitch Tendou was....