cuatro.

not proofread.

there comes a time in every mans life where he has to choose to be humble, calm and coordinated. and that time came for everyone.

except for jimin.

currently he was upheld between the choice of taking his mate right then and there, or leaving him be and not causing a scene. needless to say jimin was not having it, ready to pounce on him any moment. because the way taehyung was rubbing against his body right now was sinful. and he was ready to succumb to that sin at any moment.

taehyung was currently sat, perched on his lap as the movie they were playing had continued, most of the males were sleeping except for jeongguk, who was wide awake, eyes trained on the screen for the continuous run of iron man 3 through every other avenger movie.

that wasnt even the worst part.

he kept moving, hips subtly grinding against the flesh of jimins thighs and crotch, and whether it had been intentional or not, the feeling was driving him wild, feeling the incessant need to breed the male over the coffee table welling up in his stomach and fogging up his mind, but until he had permission from the male, he had kept his hands strictly on his waist, holding him close to his own body with his lip caught between his teeth.

and somehow taehyung had caught onto his need.

he knew inside his body that it would be wrong to sleep with an alpha he had just met but this was his mate. it was supposed to be different.

because eventually if he and his mates did not mate, the heat and ruts would start up regardless on if they wanted it, and the waves would keep coming until either the omega or the alphas had given in.

and taehyung had been painfully aware of that fact. in fact it was all he was ever taught even when he was a young pup.

which is why he had been teasing his alpha all night, hips moving and grinding against that of the olders until he could feel his own arousal start to pool up into his tummy and blossom onto his cheeks which showed thoroughly on his skin.

he wanted this. he knew it.

his heat hadnt been approaching but he was practically desperate at this point, he had met his mates and thus far wanted to be shown love ad care in the arms of the men, even if it came as one or even two at a time.

sooner or later the feeling of jimins length pressing against the curve of his ass and gently grazing his back had began to get too much for the omega to handle and he had started letting soft moans erupt into the air until he was slightly begging, attempting to keep his composure with knowing that there were still 5 other alphas that could catch onto his lewd schemes.

jimin had audibly grunted, grip on the boys hips tightening as he dragged him back and forth across his lap, loving the feeling of the boy sliding deliciously against his own clothed skin. in the small time frame the alpha had become addicted to the feeling of the smaller against him, fruitfully pulling him into his own body so that he could latch his lips onto his smooth neck, sucking at the flesh and bucking his hips up slowly into the males own gentle grinds, the two of them moving lustfully and needily against one another until taehyung was leaking and jimim was groaning.

eventually, jimin just wasnt sure if he would be able to hold himself back anymore, so he abrubtly stood up and dragged taehyung to the kitchen, mumbling to the still awake jeongguk that they were going to make some hot chocolate for the three, a contrast for what jimin truly had in mind. he had just hoped jeongguk hadnt caught on either.

lifting taehyung up by his thighs he had set him on the counter, in which he immediately latched his lips onto the smallers, working the skin on skin while tugging him closer to his slightly bigger body- hands wandering onto the skin of his knees and then upward to massage the boys thighs in his hands, groan erupting from his lips the more he felt him up.

taehyung was a mess.

he had practically became putty in jimins hands, relishing in the delicious feeling of jimins hands touching and carressing his body like he was a piece of art, a masterpiece.

and he was, to jimin at least, who had his hands pressing underneath of his skirt to grab and rub over the now rose tinted skin, warm and soft to the touch. his hands had made his way to his nipples, tweaking and rubbing at the buds between the digits while taehyung had helplessly moaned into the mouth of his mate, fingers tangling into his hair upon the contact, tugging mercilessly at the strands.

the kiss was passionate- fast and messy, and the duo had loved it, the feeling of finally having eachother against one anothers bodies.

taehyung had his hips rolling dazedly against his alphas own, begging with his needy grinds to feel him somewhere, anywhere even. and who was jimin to not comply to what his little mate had wanted.

soon enough taehyungs legs were spread, and jimin was bent in front of him, tugging the fabric of the silky lace he wore upward to rub against the skin of his cock, movements teasing and slow as his other hands fingers were already at work pumping and slipping into the omegas heat which had him squirming and moaning into the palm of his hand feeling the digits curl and uncurl against his walls.

the silverhead had his head tilted to the side as he watched his fingers slip in and out of the leaking hole, rubbing the digits slowly against what he had eventuall found out was the omegas prostate- who was arching his back at the delivery of the sharp movements of his fingers.

finally jimin had stood up again, humming feeling the cold material of his rings that had graced his left hand press nearly inside of his omegas cunt, leaning forward to take the blondes lips against his own while grunting lowly against the flesh as he continued to pleasure his lover into the sounds of the night.

with a soft moan the light to the kitchen had flickered and there jeongguk stood, brows furrowed and lips pulled into a snarl as he watched the interaction, in which taehyung had slowly turned his head to gaze at.

with a flustered expression taehyung had began explaining the circumstances to the male, only to be shut up as he felt a pair of cherry flavoured lips against his own which had him moaning for more, hands tangling into the raven hair of the newcomer.

the second he pulled away taehyung was whining again, wanting to feel the lips against his once more

"just keep going. who know when we will get this chance like this. let me do this too and i wont say a word to anyone. deal?"

jimin was too caught up in the addicting feeling of the males cunt around his fingers to be bothered about the predicament, given a reason to why he nodded and let the male intrude on him and his mates endeavor.

in minutes jeongguk had lifted taehyung off of the counter to replace it with himself instead, setting the boy back onto his lap, so now taehyung was in between the two alphas, hormones and pheramones actively being pressed and surrounding the small boy between the two.

jeongguk had one hand on taehyung nipple and the other on the tip of his cock, thumbing over the slit that was leaking with precum and rubbing gently over the bud on the right side of his body, while jimin was fucking his fingers into the male faster, now at three digits that were buried deeply inside of the boys heat, who was squirming around in the males hold from his arousal being sent into overdrive which had him a whining mess.

a few minutes later when jimin felt the boy was prepped enough he gave jeongguk a short look and then a nod, tugging down his pants and glancing up as he worked his hips against the omegas heat.

and this their night had truly began.

______

lmaoo, cliffhanger