uno.

lowercase intended.
i can vividly remember.
the horrid day that my family- brothers, sisters, parents- my entire pack had been ruthlessly slaughtered. i could have sworn that i escaped them the first time. but oh god- i could not have been more wrong. after the second attack on the pack, only a few of us were left. but because i was the only male omega left in the pack, the rogues had thought i was the reason for the attacks and had kicked me from their own little pack, leaving me alone for the wild to have.

as the last living male omega after my late brother, i was pretty valuable- so i couldn't let people know my dirty little secret. which is why i have the choker.

the choker allows me to hide my gifts, hide my scent, hides who i am from other lingering wolves but when i'm completely alone- or at least sure of it i just leave it on since my scent cant be identified easily- making it just a tad bit harder for people to take me and use me for their own pleasures.

so now- i'm walking through the woods, feet crunching smoothly against the grass beneath my feet as i head to my special place, the place i personally marked every since i was abandoned by my supposed to be pack. my late mother had taught me about the moonflowers that resided there about what they can do for me as to not be identified by others. the gifts i am aware of arent the only ones i have as eomma had told me that i would one day find out what i am really capable of doing.

as i trailed along the path of flowers i couldn't help but feel dereliction course through me at the vivid memory of being yelled at- verbally manipulated by people i thought had cared for me when no one else would.

just as i had started to sit down- i could sense a presence directly behind me causing me to freeze. letting the smell infiltrate my nose, i growled slightly as a warning to the new presence in the hope he or she would leave before i did something they would regret. but to my distaste, the person had only growled back, causing me to let out a barely audible submissive whimper as the feeling of slight serenity had hit me, eyes flaring a bright white momentarily as i turned slowly but surely, facing the being with the bright blue eyes. i had analyzed it- clad in my defensive stance as i took noticed of the hidden emotion in the wolves eyes, watching the movements closely and only then did i notice the leather jacket hanging from its snout.

i had let out a loud bark and watched as the wolf had lightly placed the jacket in front of me before scrambling off. i hesitantly picked up the material and sniffed at it, letting the smell invade my nose making my knees flutter a bit. i continue my walk and slowly sit down on the bed of moonflowers, wrapping myself in the jacket before tilting my head, lightly patting the pockets only to feel at a rectangular device.
i wrapped my fingers around the object and pulled it out- letting out a soft squeal of surprise when i found it was a cell phone, looking about a year or two old but still in light pristine condition. i pushed my fingers against the screen, raising my brows at the sight of it having no password and analyze the contents.
i click on the contacts last, seeing a few names and hummin slightly in slight curiosity as 6 specific names had caught my eyes.

jin hyung.
namjoon hyung.
the short one.
yoongi hyung.
hoseok hyung.
jeongguk hyung ( me fool)

i raised my brows slightly at the last one and clicked on the contact at the very top of the list which had the name my profile. i stared it over for some moments and ohed in a slight epiphany that this must be the jeongguk person's phone. it would make sense.
pursing my lips i push my hair back on my head before heading to a secluded spot in the floral grounds to have a mini photoshoot with myself as i used to do before the incident just to feel at least a bit at home once more. using the timer feature i had taken my photos successfully without having to touch the button myself.

i had chewed on my lip once i was done with about 10- 20 photos, having a mental battle between myself if i should send one. after arguing for a bit with my wolf i decided to send one. figuring no harm could be done with just sending one photo.

so with that- i clicked on the contact titled jin hyung and sent it, humming softly to myself and begrudgingly laying on the patch of moonflowers, waiting patiently for a response as i fell into a deep slumber.

somewhere else.. 1st pov,

just as i had sat down in the living room i received a text from jeongguks old number, making me tilt my head in confusion. i was quick to click on the message after yelling out to jeongguk on if he had his old phone with him and after him telling me no i knew i just had to look at the contents of the dim screen.

i had clicked on the file to download and my eyes comically widened when i saw the boy- looking so soft and adorable with his pretty curly locks. i could have sworn i just witnessed the looks from an angel sent by the moon goddess herself. he was clad in what seemed to be a loose blue top and he had a yellow flower hanging delicately in what seemed to be long slim fingers. his lips were plumped and his jawline was soft and prominent. he was so pretty.

i had called out for jimin, eyes wide and jaw slightly slacked. "jimin! get your crusty ass in here really quick!" only to immediately get a reply of "calm that shit down! im comin' im comin' !"

jimin quickly runs from out of his bedroom- eyes wide in slight worry as he glanced around only for me to shove the phone to his face for him to look at the photo. he stared for some moments, paused, and then bit into his lower lip causing me to grimace a little. "damn that's a fine piece. can I get him in my bed?" "jimin no-!"