For the time being, I felt that it would be nice to be a homebody, staying at home and eating lots of delicious food.

However, that was a short-lived wish, because my father suggested we have breakfast together.

"Does it suit your tastes?"

'Ah, of course it tastes good but at this rate, I think I'll get indigestion because of you, Father.'

"Yes."

Unable to express my innermost feelings, I simply focused on eating as fast as possible.

'I'm just going to have to eat quickly and escape to my room.'

As I was practically inhaling the food in front of me, I heard a sigh.

"Eat slowly. You'll upset your stomach."

Looking up, I saw my father staring down at me as if he thought I was pathetic.

'The cause of my indigestion would be because of a certain someone...'

On top of having breakfast together all of a sudden, it was a bit discomfiting having him stare at me constantly like this.

'Why is he being like this? Is he complaining because I broke things off by myself?'

I wanted to escape from the dining room immediately, but seeing as that would be too obvious, I remained in my seat and chewed on my food instead.

Not long after, I saw my father turn his eyes away while sighing.

'I guess I look pathetic. Yeah, that's probably it.'

The leader of the elite group of Imperial Knights and the Central Army was none other than my father, the Duke of Floyen.

He was the empire's strongest swordmaster, and the most respected hero after he led the empire to victory in the war twenty years ago.

'Honestly, it's unfair.'

In addition, he was so good-looking that marriage proposals continued to come in.

'Therefore, even if he were to tell me I was pathetic, I'd have nothing to say.'

Compared to my father, who was a munchkin character, I was so ordinary that it was pitiful.

I didn't have anything I particularly excelled in, not to mention I also had a terrible social reputation due to constantly chasing after Mikhail.

In fact, I didn't even have any friends because of my non-existent social skills.

'In other novels, the Villainess was always fairly popular no matter how evil she was...Why did my character settings have to lean more towards the realistic side?'

Not realizing I had been pouting, I met my father's eyes again.

"Did you want to eat this?"

He must have mistaken me for staring at his plate when I was really just lost in my inner thoughts.

Before I could shake my head in denial, a big chunk of meat landed on top of my plate.

"Eat."

Having consumed a lot of meat already, my stomach was bloated, but I couldn't just refuse what my father gave me.

'Father...why are you doing this to me...'

As I was suffering from overeating, he called out to me.

"Juvellian."

"Yes?"

"What is your ideal type?"