Q

A/n: this is kind of a part 2 to the other vampire reader x q, so it's darker than what I usually write

Walking around the quiet forest, bright rays of sunlight struck through the trees. I took a deep breath in surveying my area.
That smell, that horribly... tasty smell haunted me as I trekked along.
Every step it got stronger, and stronger as though I was walking above it.
"You can't keep making me do this!"
I shouted to air
I knew exactly why I was here, why he was keeping me here.
"I won't do this!"
I protested louder,
"That's what you think"
A voice said from behind.
I looked down to be greeted by a familiar face.
A kindly old woman, a young boy behind her, a couple of teenagers, hundreds of people from all walks of life.
One by one they all formed a line, starting to speak to me and one by one they all seemed to blend together.
"THIS ISNT FAIR!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs, interrupting the young man in front of me.
"It wasn't fair to me, that you drank my blood as an afternoon snack"
He responded, and seconds later like burning up like ashes, they floated away.
I looked up about ready to start yelling again, when he changed the scene again.
This Time, Sounds of crashing waves banged into my ears before I could act, an ocean of blood flooded the area, I tried to swim to the top, the floor underneath me disappearing rapidly but nothing worked, only making my
hunger.. so much stronger.
I tried to fight back, I tried not to but I couldn't, opening my mouth I felt blood rush in, but unlike a human drowning in water, I felt as though I was having my first meal in days.
"Now, now, now.... did you really think I'd let you have that much food?"
My eyes opened again, waking up from my nightmare.
Q stood in front of me, holding a candle to his face, the only light in the room.
The chains he kept me here with dug in tighter to my wrists, if I had my strength getting away would be easy but he made sure it wasn't.
"Did you really think I'd let you stay on the enterprise? When I could have so much fun... testing such a primitive creature"
He shouted in my face, making sure to be as dramatic as possible.
"I wasn't going to hurt them!"
I shouted, he only laughed
"The offer still stands"
He gestured to the corner of the room, the figure of a small child huddled in fear.
If I give in to my instincts, I am free to go.
But Q will show it to the Enterprise crew, he will do everything he can to make my friends believe I am a killer.
He grabbed a bucket, that had a dark blue liquid swirling in it.
"Drink up"
He poured it on my face, regardless of wether or not I actually drank it the affect was still the same.
"Take 2, let's see if you can really make it right this time"

Walking around the quiet forest, bright rays of sunlight struck through the trees. I took a deep breath in surveying my area.
A familiarity struck me but I couldn't place it,
Everything seemed so familiar, what was it?
Why do I remember this place? Why am I here? WHO AM I!